<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

Ive still got my choc orange to have hot later, will make OH an Irish coffee at the bells and ill have my hot shake :) we've got a couple of friends round this year for nye, and cos they dont know im doing cd, theyre accusing me of bring pregnant cos ive got sparkling water and a coke zero for at new years!!

Just had my Chocolate Orange.. had to have it cold as i am at work .... very bizarre taste.. must say I prefer the mint!...

Happy New Year to you.... Enjoy your evening x

I prefer the mint too, but the choc orange is much nicer made hot with a bit extra water x

Might try that tomorrow :) i have plenty lol x

Claire, you're doing amazingly well, esp through this hard time of year with all the goodies. I love when you said food is the fuel & not the hobby. Its good to have a wee saying to remind yourself, when I was losing my weight I kept saying...the hunger is eating the fat & you dont get fat eating salads (ie...if you eat only healthy things your bound to lose, it defies logic not to)

I really hope it works out for you this time! Are you going to be weighing yourself? Im starting my diet on Mon & thinking of weighing every Mon but its annoying coz there is always weeks u sts or put on - I think thats the tough part of all this.....keeping your chin up when you sts or put on & getting on with it.

Happy new year to you when it comes, enjoy your coke zero!!

:)

Haha yeah we all need mantras to keep us going! Ill be weighing in every weds or Thursday with my Cambridge diet consultant! Cant wait to see it i get a good loss this week, really hope i do! Ive gained so much weight its unbelievable lol just want it off! Good luck with yr diet starting, are you calorie counting? How much have you got to lose now? Ive got between 6 and 8 stone now, eeeek! Are you doing anything nice for nye? Have a good one when it comes too chick!
Xxxxx

Off to hula hoop through a couple of episodes of secret diary of a call girl! Guilty pleasures or what?!?!

I'm in tonight, baby is still too wee to leave with anyone & is feeding every 3 hours.

Yeah im cal counting, I have around 5 stone to lose, possibly more, see how I go. I seem to remember the first cpl of stone coming off quite easy first time, im sure it was 3rd & 4th stone I struggled with (which is bound to happen the smaller you get) Yeah im gona be cal counting, so it will probs take me longer to lose, but even just to sts each week or lose 1lb would be bliss for me

What are you up to tonight?

How old is yr baba now?! Im so so sorry id forgotten you were preggy! What did you have?!
Im in tonight with a couple of friends, i dont want to leave the kids yet. Am currently dyeing hair, watching dvds and doing a bit of hula hooping, fun fun fun!!

I had a wee boy called Kayden - he's just turned 9 weeks. I have to admit i wasn't too bad eating wise during pregnancy (had bad sickness most way thro), afterwards has been a nightmare though its too easy to grab something quick when there's no time to actually cook!

How are you feeling about your wee one starting school? I bet your nervous, is it january u have to register?

Aw congratulations hun, bet hes a cracker!!! At least you didnt pig out too much when pregnant, i was a good vacuum during both of mine!

Im so excited but also scared about Lewis starting school, i cant wait really though. I was so scared we'd not get to see him start school so knowing he will and all things going well get his all clear a few weeks later, its brilliant :-D

Aw he's done brilliantly. You should be proud! When I started my weight loss it was the year my LO started school - my goal was to lose it to be more confident for her starting, & it really did help motivate me. I'd been big since she was born & I kept saying I owe it to her to be slimmer as I would be a happier person. & it worked ;)

I feel that way, i dont wanna be the fat frumpy mum at the gates!

Hurray, i made it through nye. I had literally one bite of shortbread and that was as my OH is very traditional and reckons its bad luck not to eat what the person first footing the house brings in. I dont care but it seemed to mean alot to him! But i reckon to go all of nye on a bottle of fizzy water and a bite of shortbread is amazing :) am still in keto so all good! The shortbread must have been about 1 inch squared, so it was nothing!

Anyhow am knackered today, DS didnt go back to sleep till 3 am i knackered and feel hungover despite no drinking!!!!!'

Haha we had no coal so it was a wooden spoon!!! I was very proud of my restraint, the friends who came up brought a tin of cadbury biscuits, 3 tubes of pringles, a massive tub of homemade shortbread, loads of booze and some lilt. And aside from the required inch of shortbread i didnt touch a bit! Yay! How did everyone else get on on nye? Xxxx

Well done in very impressed :) me I was at home, my husband came in from work at 11.55pm so we drank water and watched the fireworks on tv :)

Go you!! I feel so good having gotten through new year without falling off the wagon :) hope you feel great too!!!

Im so proud of you ladies! X

Family is having onion bagles and cheese toasties! B@st@rds! Have absolutely zero physical hunger now which is nice, bit cravings are massive!!!

Back