<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

Hell yeah im game for that love xxx ill post a pic of me a couple of months ago. Im the one in the cherry dress, i was probably about a stone lighter but ive no other full body ones. And im with westlife lol! X

ForumRunner_20120101_231251.jpg

Wow i love your dress :) Oh and jealous of you standing with Westlife xx

This is a pic of me a few months ago... x

Attachments

• 197755_185570674840599_100001630039004_505054_6577770_n.jpg
    197755_185570674840599_100001630039004_505054_6577770_n.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 35
I love, and in fact own, the same dress as you in that pic :-D you look such slimmer than me!!

Primark original :) its gone in the bin now as i wore it to death! I think im only 3lb lighter than you! ... we arent that different... Im a size 20-22!

Primark indeed, mine has been sewn up cos i love it too much to part with it lol! Ive hauled a size 18 dress out of the cupboard and have it hanging up as inspiration lol!

I have a selection of dresses in my cupboard... but i need a nice new special one for this occasion. May have to buy a size 16! just to spur me on more.

This was me at size 14, i miss those days!!
I still have that dress and it will be pulled out once ive gutted into a size 16 dress!

n733648102_1246336_2933.jpg

you will be in that dress again before you know it :)

Wow gorgeous dresses!
I looked at the pic of you Claire and didn't even realise it was westlife you were standing with LOL!

wedding dress.jpg

This is me as bridesmaid at my friends wedding :-/ i cringe every time i see this.

I do missed who you were standing with Claire!! I have systematically avoided photos of me at this size to be honest. The last one I have I'm 12.5 stone at my wedding. I would like to get back in this!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3753645198.jpg
    image-3753645198.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 28
I think we all avoid photos lol, and jojo you look really pretty, you shouldnt cringe at all! X
Today is the start of day 6!!!! Cant believe im doing so well! Every other time ive either given up by day 2 or do ok, get into keto and the next day have a binge, not the case this time!!!

Well done Claire, this is going to be your year :)

clairem87 said:
I think we all avoid photos lol, and jojo you look really pretty, you shouldnt cringe at all! X
Today is the start of day 6!!!! Cant believe im doing so well! Every other time ive either given up by day 2 or do ok, get into keto and the next day have a binge, not the case this time!!!

Claire so sweet of you to say (it's probably all photoshop edited i never look so angelic! Lol)
You are doing amazing! Im proud of you girl! No matter what happened in the past in anyones diet history i think it's safe to say we feel ready, focused and we're in it for the long haul. X

My cdc is very big on the idea that youll only do it when the time is right for you, and we all sound like its our time :)

I agree.
Btw im on page eight and already ive laughed and empathized with you on your past posts i love it! X

Thanks hun! Btw, look at what my 'oh so considerate' man did! He was really drunk on NYE and i told him to put the junk food somewhere i wouldnt have to see it!

ForumRunner_20120102_115718.jpg

So he puts some of it in the cupboard next to my Cambridge sachets!! And ive left them there lol still havent been tempted. If his skills at stashing junk food are anything to go by i should be playing hide and seek with him, id always win!!

Lmfao! Haha that's hilarious. Omg men! Can't live with them can't live without them lol! X

Feeling really hungry today, and sleepy too! Hope this passes, i was enjoying being hyper and hunger free!!!

Awww it's all part of keto the ups n downs stick with it hun you're doing so well!! X

Back