Claire's CD Returner Diary

British_Claire_84

Gold Member
Well, i'm back. Did CD last yr n lost 3.5 stone in 3 months. Hoping to lose a stone plus this time to make room in work uniform n be able to fit into the size 16 jeans i bought last yr after CD which i now can't pull up again :(

First meeting back with the same strange cdc man today. Had leftover chinese for breakfast, though was tea really as i've worked nights. Naughty i know. I'm back on the ss+ plan with 4+milk.

Dinner - Strawberry tetra
Mid afternoon - Original porridge

May well have another CD meal later on and need to make sure i'm upping my water levels n drinking less tea n coffee.

Hi Claire, welcome and good luck, we all here for you x

Thanks Karen! Appreciate the kind words. I love this forum n feel sure it's what got me through last yr when i did CD.

So far today - Porridge, tetra, 1.5l water/sf squash.

Still going well at the moment :) Ketostix show a faint pink tinge. Not feeling massively hungry n i'm sure i feel smaller in some places, though it could be my wishful thinking. On a course with work for the next 3wks. It's about an hr away from home so i'm staying at my mates house nearby for a few nights of the week. My bro's currently moving out of my flat so it's carnage here at the mo. Hoping my mobile BB usb stick works whilst away to keep me sane n on the right track.

Hope all's well with people.

Good luck with the diet and your first weight in Claire. You'll lose the weight in no time. :)

Hey lovely people! I'm still alive don't worry, just away on this driving course at the moment. My mobile bb stick isn't that great. I've decided to encorporate a small low carb, fairly low kcal n fat meal into my day as i'm finding that the packs just aren't enough to give me the concentration i need to drive all day on the course. Last night was the first day i did this, had a low carb version of cottage pie which i know how to make from doing atkins. Made sure i drained all the fat, used celeriac mash instead of tatas, no marg in the mash, used green beans rather than peas as they're lower carb, mushies, a little leak rather than onion as lower carb. I've not snacked otherwise and getting enough water. Checked for K on the stix this morning n still slightly pink so hopefully if i'm sensible i can get away with it for this course maybe. I'll do my wi on Sat morning as i'm away until Fri evening time.

Hope everyone's well! :)

hey clare had to laugh at strange man;)

I am too looking at starting CD again, as just can't get my headspace sorted ATM and know how easy (yet hard lol) CD is!

Good luck hunny xxx

Back