Claire's weekly weigh in

claire8058

Well, I'm back after my hols - I was off plan for a bit longer than intended, but started back yesterday. Day one didn't go too badly, although I went to bed at 9pm! Day 2 going ok so far. Just want to get back into ketosis and start losing again. I put on 9lbs:eek: on my fortnight off. Hopefully that doesn't take too lomg to come off. Meant to weigh in on Tuesday, but am going to leave it until next week to weigh-in, update ticker and set new short term goals.

Well, the end of week one and lost 8.5lbs. I'm very happy with that as I've found the past 2 or 3 days pretty hard to stick to. I'm hoping this will kepp me going. I haven't stuck to it 100% this week, but will try harder next week. I really need to keep going for my health, if nothing else (I've lots more reasons!)

Week2 of my re-start and I have not been good. I've really found this week pretty difficult and have not stuck to the plan. Managed to get myself out of ketosis, but am now back in. Only 1lb this week ( should be grateful even for that) Will try harder this week!!!:rolleyes:

Well, I have tried a bit harder this week, but I'm definately struggling to keep to it 100%. Am wondering if I should just accept a slower weight loss and carry on as I am. Will see what happens this week. Anyway -3lbs off for me this week.

Don't be disheartened 12.5lbs in 3 weeks is still very good results.

1b for me this week. Still struggling to get back to being 100%, but happy that I am still going in the right direction even if it is slower than I'd hoped.

I didn't weigh in last week as I had 5 days off plan and put on 4.5 lbs! This I lost that plus another 1lb off. I'm pretty happy with that, but this messing about is really slowing down my weight loss. I really need to pull myself together and do this properly again. Here's to next week!

2lbs off for me this week. Was hoping for a bit more (as always!!). Still not managing to be 100% since my hols, although I am happy that i managed to get back to it and am going in the right direction:D

Another slow 1lb off for me this week. At least it's all still going in the right direction.

2lbs off for me this week. I weighed in a day early as i had a day off plan today (planned). That's me eventually into the 14's and 2lbs off 3 stone. i know it's taken me a lot longer than a lot of people on here, but it's still all going in the right direction, slowly but surely.

Keep it up..it's your diet so you do whatever works for you :)
Good luck with your continuing in the right direction

Thanks for that. Had my day off last week and have been off/on since then. Just can't seem to get back into it any more. Started with great intentions on Monday and placed a new order for a month. Really need to get focussed again.

I wish I had re-started earlier than this. Can't believe that I've put on 21lbs since lasr October and now have to lose that all over again, and the rest! Ok well, couldve been worse, I couls have put it all back on! I'm on day 6 and doing reasonably well. Just need to stick with it.

Back