Claire's WW journey ...

haha missy all those davinas are sposed to be well hard! i do want them though, aas much aas they'll probably collect dust on my shelf!

wannabe, bless ya going to gym and pool and them both being closed.. i always ring in advance cause my gym is a 30min drive away.

also.. i LOVE monopoly!! :D i always get wiped out first though :( x

Hello again!

Well Blackwidow - the gym is in my complex, it comes part of my rent and was SUPPOSED to be open! We had all the opening times delivered to us over December and Jan - but appparantly the guy who was supposed to open it all had had an accident and they were running a bit crazy. :(

anyway ...

Yesterday I went a bit crazy in the evening coz my little brother (who isnt very well) came round to stay with us. I hadnt eaten much all day (one poached egg on toast) so for dinner we ended up having fajitas and tacos. I need to add up the points - but terrified to do so! lol.
I think it has affected my weight loss though because I weighed the day before and was less :(

anyway ... 2.5 lbs is better than nothing!!

Next week is the MEGA weight loss week, I can feel it!!

xxx

thanks missy.

I have been feeling a bit poorly the last 2 days really. Had a constant headache and bloated period type tummy pains :( this makes me want to devour chocolate - so I had a low cal hot chocolate yesterday as a last minute thing at night coz I felt like driving to the shop to get my "fix" lol.

I slept alot this afternoon because I wasnt feeling well ... So I had breakfast, fell asleep, woke up 4 hours later! Just had a fish finger butty lol. I have a POUNDING headache still. I truely cannot wait til the end of this month when I have spa day and photoshoot - just want to look good but I am really doubtful of this! :(

x

It might be your body detoxing - I had a really bad headache when I first started WW, I slept loads and just couldn't shift it. Not sure if it's the same thing but thought I'd let you know - Hope you feel better soon xxx

Yeah I think it must be missy! I think its because I havent been eating as many carbs (too many points!!) as I used to ... and also ive had one take away in 2 weeks which is just unheard of! lol. The fat in my diet has lowered drastically! So I am putting it down to that.

I am drinking lots of water etc, to ensure its not dehydration too. I still have a headache - its on and off now. Always happens to come when I want to revise :p

I have had a good few days really with food. I haven't over eaten and have stuck to my points - and I feel good about it! I haven't done my wii for 2 days though because of work and loads of other things, but made sure I was building a sweat whilst doing other stuff. For example I was at work (teaching) and I had to do a few display boards - so I made sure I was stretching up and walking around loads and I did have a sweaty back! haha.
I was also playing with the kids when on duty by throwing a ball really hard - which has made me bingo wings ache today! LOL!
Yesterday I also did lots of housework which does burn carlories too. So its not like I have been completely inactive.

I do feel better about myself. I KNOW I havent lost loads yet - only been on it 2 weeks! But like I said before it is very psychological. I feel like I am making better choices, and WEIRDLY I feel thinner! Which is ludicrous but it makes me feel good! lol.

I just can't wait to be thinner and feel even better!

xx

I know how you feel - I don't dread stepping on the scales anymore (like I was over Christmas seeing the numbers go up and up) - my stomach is flatter (just from not stuffing it with so much food) and clothes fit better. Some of it's psychological but some of it is just feeling more confident I think! xxx

Just got back from the gym! Woohoo! :) I power walked, uphill for 45 minutes! On my treadmill it was uphill between 2.0 and 5.0 for the whole 45 minutes! And I covered nearly 5km. I think its km anyway :/
speed - I was between 5.5 and 6.5 the whole time too. I built up a real sweat!
I am glad I went because I quite enjoyed it tbh, and I got over my fear of going in the middle of the day lol!!!

I really really hope I see loss this week in the end though. Because I am not seeing a lot right now.

This evening after my OH comes back from work I am going to take him to the lakes aswell so we can go for a walk. Just to burn a few more calories and get some fresh air.

I have decided that I am not going to "add up" activity points to eat them. Because I want to lose as much weight as I can before my 21st party. But after that party, if I feel like using some of the points I have burnt then I will! :)

Quite proud of myself really!!

xx

Its me logging in again!

Just got back from the gym. Been quite good really! I have figured even if I am knackered 10 minutes fast paced walking up hill is better than 0 minutes. So I am trying to do at least a little everyday!
Yesterday was impossible though ... was at work from 7 til 7 and was KNACKERED when I got back. But being a teacher was quite active anyway really .... was walking around all day pretty much.
I lost another 2.5lbs this week which is nice and consistant! I do wish I could lose a little more though (Secretly!) lol.

I am really annoyed with myself though, for ages I was hovering over the 12 stone mark. ... just under, just over. For literally 2 years I have averaged at this. I just don't know how I got to 12 stone 11?!?! Also, I am really worried about the tablets I am on. I am on the pill .. but I am also on depression tablets - the same ones which made my aunti balloon and put on 3 stone because she just ate and ate. I recognise my problem - I boredom eat. As SOON as I get home thats it. When I am out, working or in uni ... its usually fine. Then when I get home I just eat tonnes. Anything and everything. This is my problem. I just don't know how to combat it :( I am not even hungry but my mind tells me that I need to eat! Its sad really lol.

I just don't know what to do - because I know that my tablets are helping me.i was convinced that it was a trigger at me putting on that extra 11 pounds, so I stopped taking them. 24 hours later, I was a mess. Crying ALL the time over STUPID things. Just like before. So I know I need them. I just dont think they help with my weight issue. I may be naive but I do think that losing weight will help with my feelings - because it was my low self-esteem and constant battle with my hatred of my body. I didn't want anyone to SEE my body. I didnt want to go out with any of my friends because they were all thinner than me. I just blamed my body for all of my unhappiness. Maybe it's not... maybe it is just in my mind. But it is my confidence problem which I REALLY want to combat, and losing weight is the first step.

Is there anyone who feels the same? Or felt the same? Advice would be appreciated! lol.

I am going to compile a weekly dinner list today and go to the supermarket and buy all the bits. So off I pop to the recipe list! lol.

xxx

Just thought I would pop in again!
I have had a fab day today. Feeling really full and only ate 19.5 of my points. Made a zero point stirfry today from the recipe section ... and added a chicken ready meal for 4 points. Was delish!

I have work tomorrow morning, and then my plan is to come home and do some revision. So will be prepared and bring a pear, satsuma and banana in the car so i DO NOT get any fast food on the way home. Just incase I get hungry (journey is an hour there and an hour back!!).

Feeling positive about this - but just want to get rid of the weight NOW! lol. I am really impatient. Hence why if I dont see changes, I get bored and give up.

I am starting to feel a bit under the weather though, and am a bit concerned because a few of my pupils have had swine flu ... now my glands are up... I have a reallll bad headache. Im sweating, feel sick and just generally crappy! :( So if I dont feel better tomorrow I am gna go doctors because it just makes me want to eat loads and feel sorry for myself! haha.

xx

Hiya hope you feel better soon and its not the dreaded flu!!

Well done on being motivated and getting to the gym, I'm joining a new one on Monday so looking forward to it! Keep up the good work!!

Went to my OH mum and dads house last night - they were having points-ridden creamy, cheesy taglie pasta with garlic bread and other stuff... so I brought my own WW meat balls and pasta. Saved me a hell of a lot of points! I did have a small piece of cake too... coz I had enough points left though! lol.

Learning how to say no which is always a good thing.

xx

Feeling really deflated today ...

I weighed this morning and had only lost half a pound ... and considering my official WI day is Tuesday I am a little bit disappointed. Feel really deflated now I have seen this little loss so far this week.
Tomorrow I am going to circuits in the morning with a few of my friends, and plan to be UBER healthy all day in the hope that a little will go a long way in preparation for tuesday morning WI.

I saw my friends today first time since Nov time, and they both looked really good and BOTH looked like they had lost weight ( both weigh less than I do already!) ... so was feeling quite envious tbh. Got to be honest havent I lol.

On top of this the OH really isn't interested in sex, and its making me feel really down and start questionning whether or not he finds me attractive anymore. I mean we have been together for 5 years .. but we are both young still (20 and 21) so I just dont see why he doesnt want it! He says he is tired ... blah blah. But then I start thinking all sorts and it makes me really really sad. To the point where Ifeel like crying because I feel its down to my weight and how I look.
Who would want to have sex with THIS kind of feeling.

:(

I don't know. I just wish the weight would come off now. My head is totally in it now, and I just wish my body will follow and hurry up a little!! It feels like its taking forever, and I havent noticed a real physical difference.

As I said I feel deflated today. Perhaps a good nights sleep will help!!

Night all

xxx

I hope you feel better soon chick.

As for the anti depressants, I think there is research that suggests people do gain weight on them, but I think you need to put that to the back of your mind - lots of people who are on them have successfully lost weight, and there is no reason why you can't - you're doing really well! :) xxx

Thank you missy. I have put them to the back of my mind for now.
I am really trying now, more so than I ever have and losing the same (if not less). I know it hasnt been long so am going to STICK at it and hope for the best!

Me and my friend have made a pact to exercise EVERYDAY for 3 weeks, today was circuits.
Oh my god. We went to the class, ran around for what felt like ages and the pain just kept coming. I was literally drowning in my own sweat (gross I know!). Was a REALLY good workout - hated it whilst I was there, but SO glad I have done it now. I feel all achey and everything already.

I did want to go swimming after but had my tattoo done on Saturday and can't swim for a few weeks now :(

But anyway - it was really good! I really hope this exercise plan gives me a boost! I think tomorrow we are either doing box-a-cise or step aerobics. But I do feel GREAT now. I really didnt want to eat crap eithr. So I have had an apple and a banana ... will have a mullar light yoghurt after my bath and then a banana whlist at the cinema later with my girlies!

They are all going to weigh themselves in front of each other but I dont want them to know my weight really. They are all 11stone ish and want to lose weight... but I am like I just want to look like them! Jealously is a horrible thing. :(

I just hope one day I will be thinner, healthier and happier with my body!

WI day tomorrow ... REALLY nervous because my weight has been fluctuating SO much this week, I know I shouldnt weigh but I doooo lol. Its an addiction! So I am going to try and be SUPER healthy today ... and I have already drank LOADS of water, so I hope this helps flush me out and not make me hold water tomorrow! lol.

xxx

Just be careful with over exercising - they do say do 5 days out of 7 and give yourself two rest days, so if you are going to do it everyday make sure 2 days out of 7 is lighter stuff otherwise your muscles won't have a chance to recover. Public service announcement over :D xxx

hehe! Yeah I know ... we are going to do yoga and pilates on 2 days. :)

Me... over exercise? You must be joking! lol.

xx

Went to box-a-cise yesterday. Went REALLY well. Really enjoyed it actually. I just really hope that I lose weight this week otherwise I will be so disheartened!

However, I think I have found out why I MIGHT not have lost anything last week. The day I weight, i came on. so TOTM can that effect? I felt bloated and was constipated... so perhaps. We will see. It also means I will be on for ages, as I often have TOTM for like a week or just over :( So I hope this doesnt effect my weight too much this week.

So exercise this week has gone like this :

Circuits on Monday
Box-a-cise on Wednesday
2 mile walk around lakes on Thursday
Friday 30mins on xtrainer and 30 mins on bike
Saturday ... 4 mile walk around bosherston lakes
Sunday ... day of rest!

Hopefully it will carry on the way I have started, and this should SURELY kick start my weight loss. More than I have ever done before. I used to go to classes, but I would go once a month or something ridiculous like that. It was never regular though, which was my problem I think. I am really going to try and keep it regular and SURELY its going to help lol.

x

I'm sure it will help - just to say track your inches too - waist, hips, arms etc. Sometimes we may not lose so much in a month, but will go down in inches - especially with all the exercise you're doing! xxx

I never took them at the beginning, will take my measurements on Tuesday (3rd WI).
I am feeling really deflated today. I REALLY want to lose weight this week, will be sooo gutted if I dont for the second week running. I know it is going to take time - but its not supposed to slow up yet! lol.

Am trying to eat really well and choose the right foods from now. Today was a good day food wise. Didn't do my exercise, but will do it tomorrow instead and then walk around the lake on sunday - so just swap the days around lol.

I hope to go to circuits on Monday, and box-a-cise on Wednesday this week ... but not sure yet because of exam timing! Plus I dont want to go on my own, and my friend wants to go in the morning, but I am not back at that time! We will see!

Was looking at holidays for right after my final exams in June ... 21weeks away. Was so tempted to book it... but am too scared incase I have another frumpy fat holiday. Not sure whether to book now or do a last minute deal when I am thinner and feeling more confident?

hmm.

Anyway - spending the weekend with my younger brothers, and cooked them a healthy dinner tonight and they ate it all! which was nice to see. My mum said she could see that I had lost weight too. And said my tummy was smaller. Always nice to hear! I do feel less bloated than I used it!

xx

Back