Claire's WW journey ...

I am so proud of myself. I have to put this on here lol.

Today I knew I was having tacos and fajitas for dinner ... so I prepared in advance.
I had an apple for breakfast - saving lots of points.

Then when having my laaavely dinner, I CHOSE not to have any cheese. I had added in some cheese in working out points prior to eating, but when it came to it... I just didnt want those extra points. In addition to this, I added lots more salad and veggies than I usually have.

Although this is a small thing - for me it is a big thing because I LOVE cheese! And it has always been my downfall. I really hope I see a loss this week to keep me motivated. I am exercising much more and I really hope this works.

I do feel better in myself - but the scales moving downwards makes me feel even better!!!!

Anyway .. I hope to go on the xtrainer and bike tomorrow to keep the exercise going ... then circuits on Monday evening after my exam!

x

I just booked a holidaaaay, I just booked a holidaaaay!

Gran Canaria ... for 7 nights, all inclusive.
I go on the 23rd June ... which gives me 21 weeks to lose all my weight and look fabulous! lol.

If this isn't an incentive I dont know what is!

x

Jealous of your holiday! Although I am off to NY in Feb! haha
What a great incentive! :D :D

Indeed!
such an incentive that I went to circuits AND tone ball this evening!
I am now aching ALL over lol.
Swimming first thing tomorrow morning to get rid of all this tension too.

I am on a roll!

WI tomorrow. :(

xx

2.5lbs loss me for this week.

I am glad there is change because otherwise I think I would be feeling reallll bad right now. I have upped my exercise and I think its really helping me, my body is certainly changing shape.

So *Drumroll* I have officially hit half a stone off! :) woohoo!

Just ready to go swimming now with a few of my friends which is nice :)

update later!

xx

Just got back from swimming. Did 10 lengths, which isnt FANTASTIC but it wasnt bad! that works out at 150m !! Which is better than 0 metres I guess!

Going to fill in my food diary now. I am so determined to get where I wanna be weight wise. My friend saw me in my "tankini" today and said that I looked like I had lost weight, which is always a good sign - she see's me everyday aswell! :)

xx

Well done on the WI result and on reaching your first mini goal of a half stone loss, that's great! Also thanks for your comment on my diary. xx

Well Well Well!!!

My 21st birthday today! (woohoo!) Had a lovely lunch out with parents, Nandos. Then a lovely dinner out with friends.

Food hasnt been good but you know what its one week of partying! Saturday I drank A LOT... but still managed to lose half a pound this week! Crazzzy!!!

So news ...

THE OH PROPOSED TO ME ON SATURDAY NIGHT (at my 21st party!)

AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I said yes of course. And cried ... quite a bit.

I am so so so so soooo happy. And I am happy with life in general right now. Really enjoying myself in everything I do!

This week now, back on it after a naughty day today. Hopefully see a lavely weight loss at next WI!

:)

xx

Happy 21st Birthday! Glad that you seem to have enjoyed it! An congratulations on the engagement!! Hope you're having a good day! xx

aw,,completely forgot it was your party this weekend,,happy birthday and congratulations on the engagement:)

Hello fellow ww'ers!
I havent been on here or the doet properly since my birthday reli... Which is gutting but my own fault. I have started a new job and am working 2 jobs and doing full time uni so stress and lack of time is what my life us all about. However i have minimims on my phone so when i get my hour breaks i am going to try and have a cheeky update when and as!
Even though i havent been following the diet strictly i weigh 12 stone 6.5 so i havent actually put on that much (3lbs).
I am making healthier choices still though but keep lettibg myself go and have a full on curry or pizza or chips etc.
So going to take this one step at a time and day by day. Need to rid my body of at least a stone and half by june... So need to get focused.
The problem i am having with work is the canteen is dangerously cheap and delish! So when i do eat in there i am trying to eat chicken and rice or something instead of chips.
Gym has gone completely out the window... But i am not well atm and am waiting for a hemotology appointment so constantly tired anyway need to be less hard on myself!!!

I have realised once i go off track like my birthday... I struggle to get back on track. I need to realise that i wont be happy with the way i look as long as i have this little willpower. I need to gt my ass in gear but just feel so deflated and rubbish about it all.

Anyway... Will update when i can!! Xx

Back