Claire's yummmmyyy slimming world diary

Silly body, at least it's a healthy weight though :) I'm just a few pounds away from bmi of normal rather than overweight now lol! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Silly body, at least it's a healthy weight though :) I'm just a few pounds away from bmi of normal rather than overweight now lol! X

Its well annoying tho coz i was that weight around xmas then i was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid too so thats ruined all my hard work also .. :eek: im 25 and falling apart .. :eek:

On ww, I got to 9st3 then couldnt go any lower, i maintained at that weight for like 6months :eek: before starting sw ..

I started WW because i was maintaining too. Then cut my points to 26 and GAINED!
I just googled low GI diets after - its supposed to be geared towards diabetics - maybe try that?

Maybe that's just naturally what weight your body wants to be? X

If thats the case my body wants to be a stone overweight! There HAS to be a way to lose weight, even if your body refuses to allow you! Being humans hell sometimes aint it?!

I started WW because i was maintaining too. Then cut my points to 26 and GAINED!
I just googled low GI diets after - its supposed to be geared towards diabetics - maybe try that?

If thats the case my body wants to be a stone overweight! There HAS to be a way to lose weight, even if your body refuses to allow you! Being humans hell sometimes aint it?!

I might give it a go .. i just havent time for all this cooking lark .... yesterday i got home from work at 6pm .. i was in the kitchen cooking todays dinner n tea til 9pm :eek: .. my fella were like 'where ya been' LOL :eek: .. then worked til 9 tonight .. we just ordered a curry in .... :p

Sorry it isn't working for you! It could be down to your thyroid or your body not wanting to lose more weight!? Either way I hope you can find something that works for you :) xx

Sorry it isn't working for you! It could be down to your thyroid or your body not wanting to lose more weight!? Either way I hope you can find something that works for you :) xx

Thanks Honey ... I havent a bloody clue whats wrong with me ... i was thinkin maybe my medication needs upping .. who knows eh .... calorie counting may be the way forward for me :eek:

Todays diary (EE day)

Milk (HeA)

Breakfast
Asda ff vanilla yogurt
Strawberries
Pear

Dinner
Bernard Matthews Bbq turkey chunks (Amazing)
1/2 pack Batchelors chinese rice
Plum tomatoes
Lettuce
Cucumber

Then the gym ... i worked my ass off - burnt 550cals

Tea
Aldi version of a mugshot - spicy sweet & sour
Chicken breast
Peppers
mushrooms
Corn on the cob
Mushypeas

Snacks
Fibre plus cereal bar (HeB)
Fat free natural yogurt & sweetner
Crisps (5syns)
Time out bar (4.5syns)

9.5syns/15 syns used
55.5/105 syns left weekly

Hi

Do you count BM bbq turkey as free?
Only it isn't online and not sure whether I should syn but thought it is free on red and ee?
Thanks
Julie
x

Yeah i checked online Julie (the bbq wasnt there but if the tikka one is free then i should imagine the bbq one being too) xx

Back