ProPoints Claireyfairey's Pro Points Diary :)

claireyfairey

Hi all, I'm new here :)

Little bit of background info for you all - I'm 27 next month, I'm mummy to a beautiful 3 year old girl named Isla and I'm also a full time student at Herts Uni, studying Primary school teaching. I went from 9st 3lbs to almost 13st after having my daughter, and joined WW a year after she was born. I lost 22lbs on the Disovery plan in 2010 and stayed at goal (give or take a few lbs) until January 2011, when I lost 7lbs on Pro Points. Again, I'm in the situation where I've regained most of my weight. I haven't weighed myself today (I forgot) but I'm estimating I am nearly 10st 10lbs....the weight I was when I first signed up to WW :cry: Anyway, I've had enough of carrying the extra weight and I'm back on Pro Points with a vengeance....I must lose this weight!

So, today's plan:

Milk allowance - 3pp

Breakfast: Toast with lurpak light and marmite. Tinned pineapple. - 6pp

Lunch: Tuna salad. Bag of quavers. - 7pp

Dinner: Quorn cottage pie with extra veg and gravy. - 9pp

Snack: 1 belvita yogurt crunch thingy! Grapes. 1 options hot chocolate. - 4pp

TOTAL: 29 PP
Weekly points used: 0
Weekly points balance: 49 :flirt2:

Look forward to getting to know you all :)

Last edited:
Just going to plan tomorrow's meals as will be a bit busy this evening and tomorrow during the day, so want a head start!

Milk - 3pp

B: Toast with lurpak light and marmite. Tinned pears. - 6pp

L: Jacket potato and beans with salad. Apple. - 9pp

D: Half pack of cous cous, 2 quorn fillets and spicy veg stew. - 10pp

Snack: 1 bag quavers. - 2pp Bottle of wine - 25pp

TOTAL:55 pp
Weekly points used: 26
Weekly points balance: 23

Last edited:
Wednesday:

Milk - 3pp

B: 2 toast with lurpak light and marmite. - 6pp
L: WW chicken soup, sandwich with quorn turkey, quavers, tinned fruit and yogurt. - 9pp
D: 70g dry weight brown rice, 100g quorn mince made into vegi chilli - 10pp
Snack - Options hot chocolate - 1pp

TOTAL: 29pp
Weekly points used: 0
Weekly points balance: 23

Thursday:

Milk - 3pp

B: Small toast with lurpak light and marmite. Tinned pineapple and toffee mullerlight - 5pp

L: WW soup, small sandwich with quorn turkey, quavers, mullerlight and apple - 8pp

D: Salmon en croute, 50g new potatoes, swede mash and green veg. Extra light mayo. - 13pp

S: 9 almonds. Chunks of melon. - 3pp

TOTAL: 32pp
Weekly points used: 3
Weekly points balance: 20

Last edited:
So I got on the scales this morning.....10st 10.2lbs :( So weigh days will be Fridays for me from now on. I am beyond gutted. I've also done some recalculating and found out that the mullerlights I eat are actually 2 points, grrr. I'm just going to stick with my 20pts of weeklies until Monday in any case, and start afresh. So fed up :(

Milk - 3pp

B: Small toast with lurpak light and marmite. Mullerlight and tinned pears. - 6
L: 2 small toast with tin ww baked beans. Wotsits. Apple and grapes. - 8
D: 3 quorn fillets, half pack of savoury rice, veg and extra light mayo. - 10

Snacks: Bag monster munch. 4 home poured vodka and diet cokes. Leftover rice and a blob of mayo. - 20

TOTAL: 47
Weekly points used: 18
Weekly points balance: 2

I feel so disgusted with myself today :(

Last edited:
aww sweetness! big hugs!

if you've done it before you can do it again!!

stay strong and don't beat yourself up about it!

Thanks hun, I'm glad someone is reading :) I've just edited my post as I was missing the 1 - am 10st 10.2lbs lol Good luck with your WW journey xxx

claireyfairey said:
Thanks hun, I'm glad someone is reading :) I've just edited my post as I was missing the 1 - am 10st 10.2lbs lol Good luck with your WW journey xxx

I'm reading too! I lost 5 stone with WW, got to goal and put 24lbs back on. Gutted. But I've started from scratch and determined to get rid of it again.

Just remember if we've done it before we can easily do it again. It's just about getting in the zone.

Good luck!

Ruth x

Feel really fed up today :( Didn't get up until 12pm, naughty naughty...

Milk - 3pp
B: 2 slices normal toast with lurpak light and marmite. - 6pp
L: Tin WW soup. Bag wotsits. Mullerlight and tinned fruit. - 6pp
D: 2 quorn fillets, stir fry sauce and veg. 40g brown rice. - 8pp
S: 250ml red wine. Bag monster munch. - 8pp

TOTAL: 31pp
WEEKLY POINTS USED: 2
WEEKLY POINTS BALANCE: 0

Yeah the zone does help, food looks good hun and your sticking with your points! go you ;)

Hi Claireyfairy and Ruth,

My name is Helen and I am mum of two aged 9 and 4, I am studying too but with open university. I can totally sympathise with you I was gutted this morning after doing propoints for only a couple of weeks I had lost 4lbs and had got down to 10.8 which is still far from target, but after a meal out on Fri night this morning I was 10.10 :( I am gutted too. I was just searching for pro points for wotzits and it brought me to this thread!
I need some motivation to lose at least a stone!! :) It seems like I do really well and then one bad day puts the weight back on!! What am I doing wrong???

Back