Clapping hands!

Diva2.0

I found the money to keep going! I thought I was going to have to stop as couldn't afford the 65 Euro while I go through a job change but miracles! So, here's to three more weeks then refeed!!! Yay!

:)Yay!

Thats great news Diva, so happy for you, sometimes things have a mysterious way of working themselves out!

Clapping hands with you!:clap:

splendid news, I am refeeding now and its going well following the LT refeed sheet, I thought I would be hungry, but I am managing quite well, I do get a little hungry just before my next meal is due but not a raw hunger, just a gentle one, lol, its weird, I am eating when I am hungry, I think thats a first, I used to just shovel stuff in when I felt like it.

splendid news, I am refeeding now and its going well following the LT refeed sheet, I thought I would be hungry, but I am managing quite well, I do get a little hungry just before my next meal is due but not a raw hunger, just a gentle one, lol, its weird, I am eating when I am hungry, I think thats a first, I used to just shovel stuff in when I felt like it.

How much does it cost for the refeed pack as oppossed to the TFR ?

How much does it cost for the refeed pack as oppossed to the TFR ?

its £11 per unit. 1 unit = 7 meals, so if you had 7 veggie soups and 7 caramel bars, that would give you 2 of your 3 meals a day for 7 days for £22.

you need to start with 2 meal replacements per day (you can also use left over TFR shakes) and 1 meal, then after a couple of days you can have 2 normal meals and one replacement, then after a couple of weeks, you see if you are still losing weight, if you want to stop you just jig about how many meals you replace, or go to healthy meals with no replacements, although the replacements are good at filling you up and giving you a 1/3 of your daily vits per pack.

I have just had a huge smoked salmon salad and a bit of fruit for afters, with a glass of water and a cup of tea (propper tea, with milk! :D)

after my wedding/honeymoon I need to lose more as I am not at my target, (my wedding dress is here and I need to stay the same weight so it still fits on the day). I am hoping to have the will power to not have to do TFR again, but I will if I have to. I want to be at target by my 40th in early march next year.

Thanks everybody for the support! I am so excited and happy that I an keep going on my journey!

Back