Clares Diary

clarebear03

Hi folks, im starting the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement tomorrow!:) Im a bit nervous as ive been on it before, but after day 3 i couldnt take it anymore! what with cooking meals for my husband and children, i found it too hard!:cry: I know if i didnt have to constantly be cooking food for other people i would be ok! :sigh:

Anyway, im 29 and have previoulsy went from a size 26 to a size 14(when i was 17-18) but after the birth of my children ive been going up and down with the weight, plus having a few medical conditions thrown into the mix i just dont seem to have the motivation....... until now! im sitting at 16 stone now, a size 18 sometimes 20 depending on the shop.

Im hoping that other people on the fourm feel the same as me, i just dont want to go anywhere, buy clothes, sometimes i dont even want to get out of bed because the fatness depresses me even more! most of the time i lounge about in pj's or trackies :mad:

Anyway, i have 4 days of shakes leftover from last time, so im serious about doin this!! Starting tomorrow!!

You all seem like really nice people, any advice, encouragement, anything would be nice lol i look forward to getting to know ya'll!!

Hiya there Clarebear and a big welcome to you!
You sound ready and raring to go. By the way, I don't know how long ago you did LT but check the date on those old packets cos apparently they can go off quite quickly.
Is your husband supportive of the diet? Would he be able to help with cooking a meal every now and then in the first week just to help you get through the toughest stage? Don't be a martyr, hun, make life as easy as you can at the beginning - you can always make it up to them later!
I know just what you mean about how weight affects our social life, confidence and a million others things. That's all going to change now! Let us know how you get on - good luck! :D

Back