Clarification regarding tinned Grapefruit

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by dizzydawnie, 27 September 2011 Social URL.

1. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Hi

I am kickstarting my WW journey tomorrow after 3 weeks off the wagon.....fell off for my Birthday but then had what seemed like day after day of bad news...........totally lost track and turned to comfort food (and wine!) :break_diet:

I'm doing a list to go shopping but wondered if I could clarify what I believe I've read here that tinned fruit is 0pp if none of the juice is eaten.

Therefore I pointed a full tin of Co-op Grapefruit Segments in natural juice as 4pp for the whole tin, but if I drain the segments and only have those can I point it as 0pp?? Do I have to wash them?

TIA

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Curlz

Curlz Hiya Chucks!!

Hello
    I do believe that if you wash the juice off the fruit then the points will be zero...hth :)

4. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(9.48%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    My leader did say if you drain the juice of tinned fruit it's 0pp

5. Luan1979

Luan1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers Pro points (old)
    I love grapefruit nice one ladies x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.