ProPoints Clarri's ProPoints Food Diary

Im flying it with my new plan. Can feel the weight coming off again, which im thrilled about. I just seem to have more control now, and can see my calorie count too.

Perhaps you could come to the Wexford meet that will be organised at some time!!!

Hope the new plan goes well. Have you got a diary?? x

i might be joining you with the tesco diet clarri,,sts this week it so depressing,,going to cut out the carbs now and see will it make a difference.hopefully you'll get a great result next week:)

i might be joining you with the tesco diet clarri,,sts this week it so depressing,,going to cut out the carbs now and see will it make a difference.hopefully you'll get a great result next week:)

Ive been on the Tesco diet since Wed, and am already down 1.25lbs. Nearly back to my lowest. I really love it. It is still like pointing, but I think the foods are pointed much better, and I can see my calorie count, and nutritional breakdown. I do really feel buzzed by it, but dont we all when we start a new diet!!!!

I thought it was the carbs with me on ww, and did cut down on them drastically, and it didnt make a difference. I just dont know what is different, but something is.

xx

I agree with your comments on the carbs, much more than I am used to on my OLD WW plan/CC. Have changed now to CC whilst on holiday altho'did have a rather "relaxed" day yesterday while we were out, got to about 1300 which is a lot for me - nice tho', just for a change!

Hope the "buzz" continues on for a while, Clarri, isn't it just great when you feel like that - sort of "horses couldn't drag you away" feeling. If only it would last! But hey?! Make the most of it!

All the best to you....:)

Miserable old day today, isn't it?

hi clarri, glad to hear you have lost already!! The past week i have been taking a protein shake and have weighed myself on my wii and it seems since i have been on them i have lost 2lb so will see on thursday! ;). I dontt have a diary yet but hoping to soon.

I agree with your comments on the carbs, much more than I am used to on my OLD WW plan/CC. Have changed now to CC whilst on holiday altho'did have a rather "relaxed" day yesterday while we were out, got to about 1300 which is a lot for me - nice tho', just for a change!

Hope the "buzz" continues on for a while, Clarri, isn't it just great when you feel like that - sort of "horses couldn't drag you away" feeling. If only it would last! But hey?! Make the most of it!

All the best to you....:)

Miserable old day today, isn't it?
Hi Emmaline,
Sorry I didnt reply!! Yea, im liking being more in control. xxx

hi clarri, glad to hear you have lost already!! The past week i have been taking a protein shake and have weighed myself on my wii and it seems since i have been on them i have lost 2lb so will see on thursday! ;). I dontt have a diary yet but hoping to soon.

Hi IL, Im going to have this diary shut down so come find me in the Silver Members section!! Im not ww'ing anymore, so dont feel right having this diary!!! Whoop on the 2lbs already. Delighted for you. Cant wait til you have a diary!!

xxx

Back