ProPoints Clarri's ProPoints Food Diary

Well done Clarri, so far so good, hey?
Hope you managed to get back on track.
Will be over in Ireland this coming Wed. for a 3wk stay with daughter and family. Just learned that she has joined WW so should be okay regarding keeping my weight steady.
May well give your part of Eire a visit.

Keep up the good work... :)

Sorry E, wasnt ignoring you. Back on track today, and happy to be!! Where in Ireland will you be? xx

My daughter lives in Portlaw, Waterford.
Getting a bit nervous now as I am not a happy flier! Still, only takes about 45mins at most so not too long thank goodness.

Looks like you are really doing well.
Go to it, girlie.

Sure Waterford is only 45 minutes from where I live in Wexford!!! Are you flying into Waterford? xx

Yes, I am Clarri, and it's a very small airport isn't it? So runway is a bit dicey but there's never been any reported accidents so that's a bonus!
I actually lived in Ireland for quite a few years, first in a place called Greystones just outside of Bray, then Waterford and then to the north in (?) can't remember at the mo'!..:D Came back to England for a couple of years and then lived in Dublin for the next 4yrs. but been back here for at least 20yrs.
Loved my time there and travelled all over except Killarney.

Hope things weight- wise are progressing well for you. Keep up the good work....:)

Yes, I am Clarri, and it's a very small airport isn't it? So runway is a bit dicey but there's never been any reported accidents so that's a bonus!
I actually lived in Ireland for quite a few years, first in a place called Greystones just outside of Bray, then Waterford and then to the north in (?) can't remember at the mo'!..:D Came back to England for a couple of years and then lived in Dublin for the next 4yrs. but been back here for at least 20yrs.
Loved my time there and travelled all over except Killarney.

Hope things weight- wise are progressing well for you. Keep up the good work....:)

Wow, have you irish roots then!!
xx

Food for today -

B - porridge 5, milk 1 - 6
S
- banana 0
L
- pitta 3, lf coleslaw 1, turkey brst 1, lettuce 0, celeriac and apple soup 0 - 5
S
- yogurt 1
D
- dusted lemon sole 5, 100g mash 2, 80g peas 2, cabbage 0 - 9
A/T
- milk 2, jelly yog 1, fibre bar 3 - 6

TOTAL - 27/29

My grandmother was of Irish parentage but that's not really got anything to do with my living there. When my husband decided to leave home (yay! happiest ever day!) he was very possesive and would continue to come back and demand that I should do this and that and the other!! In other words trying to carry on controlling my life. A friend of mine was planning to move over and I was soo disappointed that she was leaving but realised there was nothing to stop me from doing the same. I got everything sorted and did the move but she ended up not going at all! lol!!
So the short answer is - to get away from my ex...:D

See you are doing very well with your points. Must have a look into that so I know what it is my daughter should be doing. Hope to come home a few pounds lighter...;)

I hope you have a happy day.

Todays food -

B - banana on toast - 4
S - kiwi and apple - 0
L - velvet crunch 2, soup 0, chicken pitta 7 - 9
D - ww shepherds pie 6, carrots, turnip and cabbage 0, 40g peas 1 - 7
milk for tea 2, muller 2, pineapple 0, pink and white 2,
TOTAL - 26/29

I am seriously not hungry for anything else. I could have some chocolate or a pack of lf crisps to bring it up, but Im not sure that is encouraging healthy behaviour - ie, eating for the sake of eating. What do you think?

Last edited:
My grandmother was of Irish parentage but that's not really got anything to do with my living there. When my husband decided to leave home (yay! happiest ever day!) he was very possesive and would continue to come back and demand that I should do this and that and the other!! In other words trying to carry on controlling my life. A friend of mine was planning to move over and I was soo disappointed that she was leaving but realised there was nothing to stop me from doing the same. I got everything sorted and did the move but she ended up not going at all! lol!!
So the short answer is - to get away from my ex...:D

See you are doing very well with your points. Must have a look into that so I know what it is my daughter should be doing. Hope to come home a few pounds lighter...;)

I hope you have a happy day.

I went strainght away to read your blog Ammeline, so didnt respond to this post. Forgive me. You are doing so well anyway, doing just what you are doing. Hope you have a lovely time. xx

Thurs 27/01

Todays plan -

B - vitalinia yog 1, 2 ww bread 3, lf spread 1, banana 0 - 5

L - chicken pitta 6, soup 0 - 6
S - fruit 0
D - 100g bacon 5, 150g pots 3, cabbage 0, parsley sauce 1 - 9
anytime - milk 2

TOTAL so far - 22/29

Glad you are enjoying my blog, Clarri, lots more to come.
Am finding the WW propoints very interesting and for the most part am taking a back seat as far as meal organising as my daughter is just doing it for me - as she always does anyway. Must say the free fruits is a big difference as it does help with those nibbles times and is much better than having to get a carrot stick, hey?

Keep up the good work, looks like you are doing really well.

Friday 28/01/11

Well, total disappointment, a STS, BUT, Im really giving it my all this week, and literally pointing EVERYTHING I put in my mouth. So, today, has been a bit laxer, and have used a few of my weekly points. I think this will be my success for next week, not using them all in one go!!

B - 2 toast 4, egg 2, lf spread 1, tomato 0 - 7
L/S - scone 8, butter 3 - 11
D - chicken stew - 8
extras - 50g pizza 3, crackers 5, milk for tea 1 - 9

TOTAL - 29/29
WEEKLY - 44/49

XXX

Hy Hun ur doing good atlst u didn't put on! :) stil bttr init :D good luk fo nxtweek .. Also wanted to say 2 slcs o bread is 5 pp xx

That is such a shame Clarri, after all your hard work too! Glad to see you are not going to give up though - way to go girl!
Hope things are better next week....:)
Thanks E, Im in good form. xx

Hy Hun ur doing good atlst u didn't put on! :) stil bttr init :D good luk fo nxtweek .. Also wanted to say 2 slcs o bread is 5 pp xx
Thanks Fali. The bread Im using is actually 4 pp's for 2. I measured it out and thats what it works out at. Not sure how, but Im grabbing it. xx

Hi there., just checking in for the weekend. Have stayed well on track, and counted every point -

Saturday 29th - (out for dinner with my family) -
B - Ryans bread 4, egg 2, lf spread 1, tomatoes - 7
L- toasted ham and cheese sambo 7, velvet crunch 2, fibre bar 3 - 12
D - 10oz grilled steak 13, potatoes 3, salad 0, bruschetta 3 - 19
3 glasses wine 9, 2 beers 6 - 15 :eek:

total - 29
extras - 26, leaving 17/49 weeklys.

Sunday 30th -
B/L - 1 bread 2, 170g beans 4, egg 2 - 8
D - chicken 4, rice 5, oil 1 - 10
milk 1, Spec K mini breaks 3, fromage frais 1, toast 2, lf spread 1, bovril 0 - 8

total - 26/29

Woke up feeling very delicate this morning hence the small amount of food. Might have some fruit salad with fromage frais in a while.

I am having a good week this week. So much more in control, and not having time off!!!

Last edited:
Mon 31st Jan 2011

Scales gone up a bit today, but thats ok. Im thinking that if this week doesnt see 2lbs down, Im going to switch back to Discovery for next week and see how I go. I was doing so well with that, but dont think Im getting on so well with propointing, for whatever reason?? Im not eating more fruit than I used to on Discovery, I love fruit and always factored it into my plan - a good mix, usually a banana, apple, couple of satsumas or pear. I still have been like that, so just cannot think that its that. I know people have suggested I eat less carbs, but when I do, weight doesnt really shift more, so thats that theory out the window. Oh well, we will see this Friday eh!!

B - 2xtoast 4, lf spread 1, banana 0 - 5
L - spinach soup 0, 2xbread 4, tuna 1, 30g light cheese 3 - 8
D - 3 lf sausages 3, mashed pots 4, sugarsnap peas 0, gravy 2 tspns 1, mashed veg 0 - 8
milk 2, babybel 1, apple 0, 2 satsumas 0, caramel rice 3, treble crunch 3 - 9

total - 29/29
weeklys - 1 used - 16/49 left

Last edited:
Way to go Clarri!
You are sounding so positive so having a plan in mind is great.
Quite honestly I feel that PP is not working for me although I shall continue with it whilst I am here with my daughter. Could end up being wrong but if it doesn't work then I shall resume my Calorie counting/Old WW when I get home.

Hope you get a good loss in your next WI....:)

Way to go Clarri!
You are sounding so positive so having a plan in mind is great.
Quite honestly I feel that PP is not working for me although I shall continue with it whilst I am here with my daughter. Could end up being wrong but if it doesn't work then I shall resume my Calorie counting/Old WW when I get home.

Hope you get a good loss in your next WI....:)

Hi Emmaline,
Well, today I have cancelled my ww subscription. It was not working for me, and I was starting to really struggle to keep up enthusiasm. I have actually now signed up for Tescodiets - an online one, which has a few options, so am going to start something afresh, and hope that it gives me the kick start I need.

I hope you are having a lovely time. Must go and find your diary right now!!
xx

hi clarri. im on propoints and dont think its working, getting weighed tomorrow so i will wait and see.

hi clarri. im on propoints and dont think its working, getting weighed tomorrow so i will wait and see.

Hi Irishlady,
Would you by any chance be Emmelines daughter????? :flirt2:

I really just got so fed up with it. Not sure why, its not like my body knows that Im "propointing" or "calorie counting" or whatever plan, but I was struggling big time with it.
Feel happier with my new plan so far, as its quite similar to the old pointing system, in that you can save points if needed, or add extra with exercise. Heres hoping valiantly! Next week will tell!!!

Good luck with weighin! xx

hi clarri yes i am her daughter. Im just finding it hard to eat the 29 propoints she said you should be eating them. but have gone on a protein shake a day and have a dinner at night and go to the meetings :D:D

Back