Clean Out!!!

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
Well, I have just spent the day cleaning out my wardrobe and stuff. Seriously, it has taken me hours and I have filled my wheelie bin with rubbish and have SIX bin bags full of clothes that are seriously too big for me.

I do not own any clothes over a size 20 now!!

My poor wardrobe looks so feeble now :cry:it needs refilling. Think I may need to get a loan from the "Bank of Mum and Dad"!!

I did have some fun trying on some of the bigger clothes just to see how big I was. DAMN! I put some pics in my album. But I had a bit of a shock to say the least.

My next door neighbour put it quite well actually, as I was filling the wheelie bin in my pleather leggins, jumper and brother's size 11 Cat boots (sexy look honestly!) he said "it must be really strange to have all those good feelings that you're too small for those clothes, but really annoying that you have nothing to wear! Now that is a mixed bag of emotions!" I have to agree with him!!!

But for now, I am just celebrating that (a) I am now only a few centimetres from getting my smallest shorts on! and (b) I can fit into my size 16 silver top.

I will mourn the loss of my Halloween Corset tomorrow!

B x

Woh your signiture pics say it all! A-mazing!

That IS amazing! Well done Beki!

PS Love your hair in both pics - but especially the second one - looks amazing!

well done beks
think we will all need to be treated for shopping addiction next!!
ella
x

Well done, what an amazing feeling that must be!

I can sense a spending spree coming.......

Aww thanks guys! I think I'm gonna have a trip to town when I get paid. Need a new school uniform (for fancy dress purposes) as my old one is too big anyway. And I have people (including a guy I met at NYE) coming up to see me for St. Trinians Party at the end of the month!

B x

I bet you need a new sexier version of the school uniform now.
Can't wait to see the pics xxx

you have such a beautiful face Beks cant wait to see the pics, by the way if you wanted to flash us, dont tease with a semi pulled down top just take it off woman!!!

*sits back and waits*

you have such a beautiful face Beks cant wait to see the pics, by the way if you wanted to flash us, dont tease with a semi pulled down top just take it off woman!!!

*sits back and waits*

There will be no flashing, H! I am a lady. Honest. :p

If I hadn't held it up though, probably would have fallen right down. You should see the other photos taken that day!!! Some of them are way too revealing to post!

B x

lol feels great though doesnt it, today i saw a top that became very tight on me, its diesel large top that i have with an elasticated bottom (i hate them as you cant hide love handles then. But today it fits nicely and i looked good in it and felt good walking around. You will soon start to realised how much attention you get, if you have not already that is.

lol feels great though doesnt it, today i saw a top that became very tight on me, its diesel large top that i have with an elasticated bottom (i hate them as you cant hide love handles then. But today it fits nicely and i looked good in it and felt good walking around. You will soon start to realised how much attention you get, if you have not already that is.

Yeh the attention thing has started already. So much so I have a guy driving 170 miles to see me in a school uniform at the end of the month!!! Hahaha! It's going to take some getting used to though. At the moment I am finding it funny because I don't believe it. Does that make sense?
It has been said on this forum before that your dress sense changes as you go down the sizes but it's for that reason, H. You wouldn't have worn that Diesel t shirt before you lost weight. And now you want to show it all off! (Plus definite lack of love handles helps!) Go for it babe!

B x

Makes perfect sense, in your mind you still think you are big, like when i went shopping today, i was looking at jeans thinking those are way too small, we are talking a waist 34 and i wore them and they fit, i felt like a stick but could not believe i was actually in them and comfortable, now i have a massive problem all my cloths are looking big on me and the wife has already said you look like a tramp with your baggy clothes

Nice hey lol

You look fab - well done

xx

Back