clear fibre question?

Sara4

Gold Member
Ok I am using the clear fibre. But it is not very clear!! There are lots of stringy white bits that aren't dissolving. Am I doing something wrong?:confused:

Whack it in the blender with your shake hunni...its much better !

Also remeber ...it is NOT a laxative ...will only help to keep you regular (and only really helps a bit) xxx
If you really feel like you need a no 2 take ducolax or senekot .. i have 2 tablets twice a weeks...really helps

Also remeber ...it is NOT a laxative ...will only help to keep you regular (and only really helps a bit) xxx

Ahhh who ya telling. Was using that for the first 3 weeks and felt things were really slow. Took senocot two days at the weekend and I think I lost 3lbs!!!!!!!

LMAO best way hunni ...make sure one lot is always before weigh day xx

one more question. Can you take senokot every night? Is it bad to do that?????

Wouldn't take it every night , as they basically work by irratating your bowels ...so long term can't be good for you! Plus, you wont need to go every night as you are putting soooo little in hun my chemist said every 3 days or so?! If you have them every night ...just think of the cramps, pain & 3am awakenings ekkk ...........NOT GOOD

God I must have bowels like.....well I dont know what but I don't get any cramps! But you are probably right.....not good. OK I know this is gross but that is something I will be glad to see when I am finished LT.....a normal poo! Thanks Nic!

I use ducolax i think they are stronger
Yeah normal poo's would be nice ...pebble dash isnt that fetching haha

I use ducolax i think they are stronger
Yeah normal poo's would be nice ...pebble dash isnt that fetching haha
LOL! no not fetching at all!

Back