Clear out!

Bad Jar

Every ounce is bounce
Hi, I'm new but love the site.

I'm trying low carb because Atkins worked for me before. I really need to drop some weight for health and confidence reasons! So, today I've put the bread in the freezer (for my OH's toast) and have thrown away most of the crisps (except OH's - just as well I dont like Cheese and Onion!) and have cleared out and cleaned the fridge ready for a big shop tomorrow. I know it's all eggs, meat and leafy veg but does anyone know if there is a limit on cheese? My book doesn't seem to say (unless I missed that bit!)

Thanks!

Helooo and welcome. :wavey:

Thanks Jim. You're the low carb expert (I've been lurking a few days before joining!) Is there a limit on the cheese you can have, and are we allowed peppers please?
Thanks! X

Hi There, cheese is limited to 4Oz a day, but be warned some people myself included found that cheese stalled them on induction.

Technically peppers are also a no no on induction but only because they are quite carby, personally I think if you count the carbs in then why not.
HTH

Cool, Thanks. X

No worries, I like to help. :)

Hi badjar, hows it going?

New starter myself to just trying to get a feel for the diet and how things should go in the first few weeks.

Hi Viks, have you read the stickies at the top of this forum?

yep sure have Jim, and alot of your posts.

Im not great at the whole book thing yet, but im sure im sticking to my 20 carb limit. so im sure i will have done some losing by my WI.

OK, good for you and well done. :)

Hi Viks, good luck with it, I had 3 chipolatas and an omelette for brekky. Am loving coffee with a splash of cream! Yum! :D
The sticky's at the top are cool, as Jim said. And this forum is brillant if you need info or inspiration.:p

Back