CLEAR OUT!

Lozz

Ready For Change!
I had a crisis that I havent had before!

On Sunday I had planned to go and visit my brother, I was over 2 hours late as nothing fits....(emergency belt shop)

I have been on LL for 7 weeks and have lost around 2 and a half stone, I was pulling items out of my closet that have been in there forever...items were mostly too big!

I decided to clear out everything and was completely brutal!

Things that were too big...GONE
Things that were too old...GONE
Maternity clothes.... GONE!
I had even saved clothes that had a bleach mark on or a moth hole...? I know i deserve better....GONE!!!

It was such a liberating experience to say goodbye to the young lady who wears untidy, potato sacks.... By throwing them away Its my way of saying i refuse to go back there!

I urge you all to do this if you havent yet done so! :D

I did that a couple of weeks ago. i tried on everything in my wardrobe which as you can imagine took a while as I still have everything.

too big - gone
does nothing for me - gone
dress i've had for 15 years - gone
only clothes i wear have stayed. Needless to say i have a lot of spare space now!!

it is the best feeling in the world.

I'm keeping mine as I intend to have a clothes swap night. Get a load of friends round with their unwanted clothes and we bid on things like an auction, 20p, 50p etc. Great way to get some things someone doesn't want and get rid of stuff you don't. Anything taht is left goes to charity shop.

Congrats on getting rid of all ur old clothes. I can't wait till I can start filling sum black bags with "too big" clothes. I've been on LL for 4 wks now so things are getting a lot looser.

Lozz, I did exactly that and almost emptied my wardrobe.

Big clothes, GONE
One day I will get into them clothes GONE
Shoes/Boots GONE

It was an amazing feeling, I gave them to my sister who is size 10/12 but she either alters the clothes to fit her or gives them to her friends. Its a very strange feeling when I pull something out and its already loser than it was a few weeks or so ago....wish I could bottle that feeling x

I am trying not to buy to much at the moment because I still have about 4 stone left to lose, this dieting lark is expensive lol

I love the feeling of putting someting on that makes me feel great, just wish I could see the loss in the mirror! xx

Ooh I envy you. I have so much going on this month I am just avoiding the scary depths of my wardrobe and sticking to the top layers. But when I get back from Uganda end April I am going turn myself into an archeologist and get right down through the scary sub strata to rock bottom and do exactly what you have all done - can't wait. Just call me Indy! :whip:

Ooh I envy you. I have so much going on this month I am just avoiding the scary depths of my wardrobe and sticking to the top layers. But when I get back from Uganda end April I am going turn myself into an archeologist and get right down through the scary sub strata to rock bottom and do exactly what you have all done - can't wait. Just call me Indy! :whip:

Haha love it!
Go Indy!!!.... and Uganda, wow lucky you!
Enjoy!

Back