Close to giving up! Need advice on SW diet

CS1983

Second week of sticking to SW diet perfectly. Last week gained 1/2, tonight stayed the same. Even my friend who had tacos and Chinese last week lost 2lb. Approached my "highly trained and professional" leader for advice. She shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know how to help you" £5 a week put to good use!!! I'm raging! Lost steadily for 6 weeks then these last 2 have left me very deflated. Been having a light breakfast, salad lunches and what I consider very sensible dinners (free pasta, potatoes, chicken and fish) Rarely use syns. I'm not going hungry but wonder if I should eat more - does that make any sense? HELP!

Hi CS, I have been here on every diet i have done and i know how frustrating it is. But i am convinced when this happens my waist, hips etc are shrinking, i usually find my clothes a little looser. the best advice is to stick with it and make a note of everything you eat and drink. That way you will see if there is anything you can tweak, if not you can show your leader. don't give up and stick with it because if you stay focused and determined the weight will give up and drop off. I do hope this helps and good luck for next week x

Back