Close to giving up! Need advice on SW diet

CS1983

Second week of sticking to SW diet perfectly. Last week gained 1/2, tonight stayed the same. Even my friend who had tacos and Chinese last week lost 2lb. Approached my "highly trained and professional" leader for advice. She shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know how to help you" £5 a week put to good use!!! I'm raging! Lost steadily for 6 weeks then these last 2 have left me very deflated. Been having a light breakfast, salad lunches and what I consider very sensible dinners (free pasta, potatoes, chicken and fish) Rarely use syns. I'm not going hungry but wonder if I should eat more - does that make any sense? HELP!

Hi. Im not sure y u haven't been losing judging by what u are eating. Sounds to me like you have a rubbish consultant. Are you drinking a lot of fluids? If not this might be where you are going wrong as your body will store water if you arent drinking enough. I also do slimming world I do a few red days and a few extra easy days as my body doesnt process carbs well. Are you using all your syns aswel and uaing both your healthy options? You will need these. Sorry if im not much help. Good luck x

You've been more help than the woman who gets paid to help me! I'm really not eating any syns. Is that a big deal?

Im not sure to b truthful, I just know my friend didnt eat any and didn't lose then lost when she did. But she also wasn't drinking enuf and I know that plays a big part in losing weight to. Is there any other group you could't go to? As your consultant sounds as bad as my first one amd I gave up ive since found a great one. Id report her. If not stay to group because the members have loadss of great tips and motivation. Keep in touch on how you get on.if u try everything and ut still doesn't work maybe try weight watchers, ive done both and I find they both work but weight watchers is a bit more strict on how much you can eat of certain stuff (weighing everything) .i just dont want you to give up in losing weight like I did and gaining more so im just giving you advice on what i think I know as I fear the scales so dont matter which I do but some people need strict guidelines. X

Second week of sticking to SW diet perfectly. Last week gained 1/2, tonight stayed the same. Even my friend who had tacos and Chinese last week lost 2lb. Approached my "highly trained and professional" leader for advice. She shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know how to help you" £5 a week put to good use!!! I'm raging! Lost steadily for 6 weeks then these last 2 have left me very deflated. Been having a light breakfast, salad lunches and what I consider very sensible dinners (free pasta, potatoes, chicken and fish) Rarely use syns. I'm not going hungry but wonder if I should eat more - does that make any sense? HELP!
You need to use your syns.. It's a three step program and the syns are a vital part of it. A lot of people in our group come up against the same problem. Hope you see a good loss on next weigh.

Back