Clothes are all too big!

I have a huge pile of clothes that dont fit me anymore at the end of my bedroom.....waitin for the charity bag man to come take them away! Would love to sell them, but to be honest I havent the patience or the inclination for ebay!!

Have bought myself a yumy size 12 coat for Christmas....am really hoping to fit into it by then!! Am feeling cr*p today, but still optimistic cos this is the longest I have EVER stuck to a diet!

Bettyboo and Westhills - great stories !!

And what a wonderful idea.

I am stuck at a size 18/20 (down from 24) but today I will buy a pair of Size 16 jeans to wear over Christmas and the New Year.

Inspired by Bettyboo and Westhills, I bought the Size 16 jeans - I can get them on but not do them up (hope this is not TMI).

But wearing them for Christmas is definitiely achieveable.

Thanks for the inspiration both.

... ooooooooooooo ...

Inspired by Bettyboo and Westhills, I bought the Size 16 jeans - I can get them on but not do them up (hope this is not TMI).

But wearing them for Christmas is definitiely achieveable.

Thanks for the inspiration both.

... ooooooooooooo ...

I have a pair of size 16 river island jeans which a friend gave to me...when i started CD they wouldnt go anywhere near me, and are now too loose on me, and I can pull them up & down without even undoing the buttons....they are nice jeans so my belt is firmly holding them in place.....

I reckon within 2 weeks those jeans will be comfy on you!!

It's great, isn't it!!

I am calorie counting not CD-ing but still seem to lose about 3lb/week if I can stay on 1200 cals a day ... so I should get there.

It's great, isn't it!!

I am calorie counting not CD-ing but still seem to lose about 3lb/week if I can stay on 1200 cals a day ... so I should get there.

Calorie Counting? CD? LL? Doesnt make a difference as long as it works for you!! I love the feeling of losing weight!! And I love my clothes dropping off me....but I'm not loving the dent its making in my bank balance!!

Personally, I couldnt do calorie counting.....same way I couldnt do WW properly!!!!

Back