CLOTHES CLEAROUT

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Guys

Well, I have just been brave and got all my size 16-20 clothes and put them in a charity bag! I have never done this before; not in the determined way I did today.

Decided that I wasnt going to put them in my big plastic boxes that I have been doing for years, JUST INCASE I GET BIG AGAIN!! This has been a cycle with me for years and years...and I am determined it wont happen again!

My dressing room looks immaculate now :D

Another nail in the coffin and I am looking forward to the next spree of 14s that will need taking to the charity shop :)

I hope you all have good weeks!

ha I was doing that too today too and will do some more later, was in town shopping too and bought a few new bits :):) its great :)

:) Must have been one of those days...been miserable weather here today!!!!

It is a nice feeling - eh! I just keep shopping for clothes......for once I am actually enjoying looking around knowing it will fit me and will look good on me :)

Definitely one of those days, I'm sorting out my clothes too.
Tried lots of them on as well, and it's great to see how big some of my size 24 stuff is, now i'm at size 16 :)

they're all still in piles but will get charity shopped and ebayed next weekend :)

snap! i did that today too! mine are in a bag to go to charity! my closet looks sooo empty! i swear i saw a tumbleweed passing on by....hahaha :D

hahaha -must hav been one of those days girls!!!

But doesnt it just make you feel good.
I have just had a bath, then went up to my dressing room and GLEAMING...and tidy, and organised and....oh, I could go on..I feel so good :)

We now need to go out and replenish those empty hangers and drawers
:)!!!!!!!!

yes! it feels SO good! especially when i tried on my "skinny" jeans and they just fell off me! what a feeling! :D

I know.....I bought some lovely skinny ones with leopard skin turnups! Never been able to wear them...now, I tried them on and they are too big!!!!!!!! TYPICAL...I have that many clothes to wear now that I am sure by the time I get round to wearing them, they will be too big again...
NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING :)!

i hear you on that one!! great feeling though! i'd rather not fit into my clothes because they are too big though instead of too small! hahaha :)

Hi Scotsmist,
glad you had a good clear out, it does the heart good to see you no longer need those clothes. Much better getting rid of them completely, rather than storing them, you will never need them again!!!!!!
I have a pile in a basket getting larger every week, does me good just to see them there.
Enjoy replenishing those drawers and hangers.
Doirin

Hi Scotsmist,
glad you had a good clear out, it does the heart good to see you no longer need those clothes. Much better getting rid of them completely, rather than storing them, you will never need them again!!!!!!
I have a pile in a basket getting larger every week, does me good just to see them there.
Enjoy replenishing those drawers and hangers.
Doirin

Thanks Doirin...it does do the heart good, you are right. sometimes you think, gosh, how much longer, but then when I try the clothes on and things that didnt fit me, say 2 weeks ago, fit me now,,,,it does make you feel good.

The pile will be getting bigger by the day - eh!!!!!!

The Charity shops will certainly be benefitting :)

Back