Clothes & Shoes for sale ... size 20/22 :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Good for you summer.

I always say i should sell stuff on ebay and never get round to it.

I have 3 beautiful ball gowns that are all too big and one and didn't even manage to wear :mad:

slinks sell em!!!!!! make yerself some money for new clothes!!

I feel great having had a clear out - if a little sad :sigh:
but i can fit back into my size 16-18 tops from primark - and we all know how dodgy their sizes are! haha

slinks sell em!!!!!! make yerself some money for new clothes!!

I feel great having had a clear out - if a little sad :sigh:
but i can fit back into my size 16-18 tops from primark - and we all know how dodgy their sizes are! haha

Oh yes!!!
Funnily enogh i was in there today and bought some new clobber ;)

Great idea! I don't think I could bring myself to sell any of my stuff. XD
How wide are the shoes? I adore those grey office shoes, really love the style but all the ones I try are too narrow. (I have flipper feet)

Me too seph - they are wide enough lol They are from evans and i bought them but never wore them! lol

Just gave my daughter some expensive, hardly worn, size 20's to take to a "Vintage" shop in Wansted to see if she can get a few quid for herself. Can't be bothered with E-bay, to be honest, although people say it's easy....

oooh, you have inspired me to use my day off tomorrow having a clear out and putting some things on ebay!
I have only lost a stone so not got lots of clothes that are too big for me (yet) but i do have so many clothes i NEVER wear that i should get rid of!

Yup yup ebay is great - ya may not get much but every penny helps! hehe :)

Am going to put the money i get from these clothes towards buying new ones! :)

Will do :)

dont expect me to be a millionaire anytime soon! lol

That is a really good idea! Once they are gone thats it no temptation to creep back into them!!

Exactly! lol not that id ever be tempted again though! :) never going back :)

Excellent! Hope I have your determination in weeks to come.

Back