clothes shopping a joy for a change

ozzy

How pleased am I just been clothes shopping and instead of my usual struggle to find a bra anywhere that fits me i managed to fit into a 38 C comfortably instead of my usual 44DD, and a pair of size 18 trousers instead of a 22, for the first time shopping wasnt a complete nightmare.

Losing weight is going to be expensive all these new clothes but what a great reason for a shopping binge, and i feel fab

xx

Hi Ozzy

So glad you have had a great time shopping it's fantastic when it no longer is a chore.

Don't get to comfortable in those new sizes though and same some money for when these new clothes are hanging off!

Dizzy

OHH I am jealous, I am not doing so well and can't seem to egt out of my 22s and into the 20s. I am just under 15stone now but my bottom had not realised it!

I can't wait to be able to buy lovely bras off the peg in any shop! Apparently if you are overweight you like frumpy bras lol. Or have to pay a zillion quid for one!

Well done, cant wait to post the same post in a few months!

what a nice way to spend time SHOPPING and only someone who has lost weight can understand how great you feel.
To go and but nice cloths for a change and a bra that looks feels and fits sexy
Good luck to you babe enjoy.

Thanks all, i did feel like a weirdo though with a huge grin on my face when i was paying, but yes only someone losing weight can understand, im looking forward to many more shopping trips like this one now (although my Hubby is a bit worried about his Credit Card :) )
xx

Oh, I so know what you mean! This losing weight business can cost you a flaming fortune in new clothes - especially as you can drop dress sizes so quickly on a VLCD. Fun though innit? :D

As I just posted on my diary thread, I've just discovered the previously undiscovered joys of charity shops - I'd never realised before what bargains can be had in them! A real bonus for those of us who are having to replace our entire wardrobes on a regular (ish) basis and don't have loadsamoney to spend on new clothes :)

Well done Ozzy
Feels so fab doesnt it I remember last time I lost alot of weight how I liked looking in all the shops at a size 12 thinking that wouldnt fit then..............whey hey it did and I started off at a size 18-20.
Looking forward to getting that feeling again soon! Just imagion how fantastic it is going to be for all of us at christmas...........all that lush party gear :D :D
xxc

glad you enjoyed shopping for clothes and stuff, i havnt been yet t buy any new clothes but i really need to, everything flops around on me lol

Posted on the general thread about this, but I'm so thrilled here it is again!! I bought some linen trousers in the sale at Tesco today, and they fit beautifully. THEY ARE A SIZE 12!!!!!!!! I still can't belive it - other people are a 12 - not ME. Chatterbox is saying that they're making things bigger nowadays.............
Ann x

Posted on the general thread about this, but I'm so thrilled here it is again!! I bought some linen trousers in the sale at Tesco today, and they fit beautifully. THEY ARE A SIZE 12!!!!!!!! I still can't belive it - other people are a 12 - not ME. Chatterbox is saying that they're making things bigger nowadays.............
Ann x
chatterbox is talking rubbish lol,
what a lovley feeling to buy a 12 :)

Ann x
Chatterbox may be saying about making stuff bigger now however, only a short time ago I for one and I'm sure you know what I mean was squiging in a 30 - 32 thinking ekkk stuff's comming up small now !!!:confused:

Back