clothes size 12!!! what weight???

PinkMantha

time to get focused
im looking to get into a size 12 by my holiday in may but im wondering what kind of weight i would need to be as its been so long since i was a size 12 i cant remember, i understand people carry weight differently etc but just a rough idea would be great xx

I'm 11st 2 and in a size 12 in most things now. I'm 5ft 7 and carry weight really well though x

yeh i was gona say u look fab in ur pic and you look smaller than 11st. ok cheers for that. i dont carry weight well., i just look pregnant :( x

I can fit into size 12 when am about 10 1/2 stones am short at 5'2 but I do carry alot of my weight from waist down hope that helps x

Hi, I'm 5.4 and a 12 at 12 stone, I'm quite muscular though.

Being a man, I can't really say what weight you should be for a clothes size 12 as I operate in S/M/L/XL etc lol.

However, it will vary from person to person, it will depend on where you hold the most weight and your height.

A taller person will be more likely to be a higher weight but a size 12 than someone who is shorter, so it is different for everyone :)

I'm fairly well proportioned but I do have a bit of a belly problem!! I was size 12 when I was 12 stone, and I am 5'6 x

I'm 5'4" and wear a UK12 when I am about 10.5 stone. I carry my weight mostly on my hips and thighs, so someone who carried more evenly might be a 12 at a higher weight. ATM I wearing US size 10 (UK12) jeans, but they have that little bit of stretch in them (I am 153 lbs).

MM

P.S. Clothes are sized quite differently from manufacturer to manufacturer. Even when I was very thin... Top Shop never fit me properly.

I,m 5 ft 8 and at 11 stone am a good size 14 - but i have really really skinny arms and legs so carry all my weight round my middle. Nee to be below 10 stone to get anywhere near a 12.

I think a lot of it depends on your fat percentage - fat is a lot bigger than muscle though weighs the same amount, so if you have a higher fat percentage than you may be bigger than one with a lower fat percentage but of the same weight x

I am 5' 6'' , 11 stone 1 .. and a 14 .. I carry most of my weight on my belly ( I have an apon from loosing so much weight and having 2 kids and one c section .. although its not as bad as I expected it t be )
size 12 is my goal and I start at the gym this week so hoping that toning and loosing that last stone will see me into a 10-12 , fingers crossed !!!

Im 5ft 5in and 12stone 8lbs and currently a 14 and am normally about 11stone 4-8lbs to be a size 12. I have a little waist but big bum and thighs, Hope that helps

Im 5'4 and im 11 stone 7lbs and between a 12 and 14... some brands im a 12 some 14... im bigger on my bum and thighs and calfs.. so holding different weight..

Hi all
I am 5"2 and 11 stone 1 lb and I wear a size 12 jeans and whatever size that fits me so it would be a 12 or a 10 I get my jumpers from primark and the jeans from peacocks they do a petite range. I do wonder how can I fit in a 12. My friend says I'm a 14 and thinks I'm lying about me fitting into size 10-12 clothes even though I took a picture and sent it to her and still says mmm you have lost weight but I don't think my clothes at size 12 can fit u. I know my thighs are quite big but the rest of me is good.

Flipping eck, I'm 5'6" and weigh 12.10 and am a 16 and reckon I wont be 14 till firmly in 11's. Some of u my height n weight r 12 and 14's that is ace, wish I was!! X

I'm 5 ft 8 and 12 stone 3 and have just got into a size 16 ;-). All my weight is round my tummy - my legs/arms are skinny and small boobs!

I'm 5ft8 and 17st an nearly into 16s :) so I'm hoping at 12st il be a size 12. Mines all on my bum and thighs :( size 14 on top now aswell x

Back