Clothes size

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by cat38x, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. cat38x

cat38x Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    So when did people start dropping clothes size? I'm hoping that I can drop at least one by xmas :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flymypretty

flymypretty Noob

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Induction
    In the past I've found that it's usually between one and two stone per clothes size, if that makes sense. When I say that, I mean per complete clothes size. So if you are, for example, a small size 18 then it may only take a few pounds lost for you to start wearing 16s. But you may have to go another stone and a half or more before you can start wearing 14s. These are just example clothes sizes by the way, not talking about anyone in particular!

4. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I also find it was around the 2 stone off to get into a smaller size, but then i do still have a baby belly where i have never toned it up, this time will be different though as my youngest is now 11 and i can not use that excuse anymore! i lost nearly 4 stone and went from a 16 to nearly very very nearly a 12 x

5. Leanne1

Leanne1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    It also depends on how tall you are. Tall people change clothes sizes quicker for obvious reasons.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.