Clothes sizes

i hate to say it but the bigger you are, i think it takes longer to get down the sizes!
Rather than seeing it as a stone a size, look at it as a percentage of weight loss.....14lbs off a 12 stone woman is going to show a lot more than 14lbs of a 22 stone woman due to the volume remaining.

I lost about 2/3 stone before i really started to see a big difference, now at 12st 8, i see a difference practically every fortnight where clothes are concerned!

it WILL come off....just have faith!

xxx

Yup I guess thats the thing, the smaller you get, the more you notice it.

I will just have to get smaller to prove the theory! :D

i hate to say it but the bigger you are, i think it takes longer to get down the sizes!
Rather than seeing it as a stone a size, look at it as a percentage of weight loss.....14lbs off a 12 stone woman is going to show a lot more than 14lbs of a 22 stone woman due to the volume remaining.
I lost about 2/3 stone before i really started to see a big difference, now at 12st 8, i see a difference practically every fortnight where clothes are concerned!

it WILL come off....just have faith!

xxx
your deffinatly right, every 2 wks i am getting rid of clothes, bit by bit, or fitting into something else, it keeps you motivated, xxxx

Hi all

Ive been doing my maths on this too.... Turns out i average 20lbs a dress size, however, the smaller you get, the less weight you have to lose to get into the next size down.

Ive lost 6 stones and 4 dress sizes, so i worked out that in another 20 lbs or so i will have gone down another size, which for me would be a 14/16! I really want to be a 12/14...so does this mean i need to lose another 20lbs after 'goal'? Apparently not according to a friend at work. She started as a size 18/20 and says that she only had to lose half a stone to get from size 12 jeans into size 10!

So, i live in hope.

Plus, It took me about 3 stones to actually notice any difference in myself!

well done all on your journeys

anni xxxxxxx

Back