Clothes!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by scouzer, 9 November 2009 Social URL.

1. scouzer

scouzer Want to do it this time!!

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.05%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bought a pair of boots today to reward the fact that just lost my first stone and I tried on my usual size 7 but they were too big. I always buy my boots from New Look and had to buy a size 6! What could this mean!! Lol.

I also avoided buying clothes because I want to have a big reveal like "extreme makeover" where I wear oversized clothes until the big reveal!! Lol. What are planning when you reach goal!?

Scouzer. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A lot of people find that their feet shrink so I've heard, it's funny to think that you can have fat feet but apparently so!

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I must admit that as soon as I hit size 16 I got a whole new wardrobe! I didn't have to buy it because I had it in the wardrobe /drawers waiting for me to get back into. Some of the clothes are 15 years old! I did however buy sexy bras! And less voluminous knickers! (good for the ego!)
    Now I find I don't like baggy as I have the beginings of a nice figure and I don't want to hide it! :)

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have dropped a size in shoes at the moment Hun. I cant wait to have a whole new wardrobe when I reach target. At the moment I am living on hand me downs and charity bought bits that Im not bothered about wearing for a short space of time!!
    Its a wonderful feeling isnt it?

6. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    I've definitely found that my feet are small since I started losing weight.

I'm actually reluctant to buy clothes at the moment as I'm going to end up spending a fortune. Specially since I'm still in the big sizes so they cost more.

Can't wait till I can buy stuff in primark that fits (sad but true)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.