Clothes!

scouzer

Want to do it this time!!
I bought a pair of boots today to reward the fact that just lost my first stone and I tried on my usual size 7 but they were too big. I always buy my boots from New Look and had to buy a size 6! What could this mean!! Lol.

I also avoided buying clothes because I want to have a big reveal like "extreme makeover" where I wear oversized clothes until the big reveal!! Lol. What are planning when you reach goal!?

Scouzer. X

I must admit that as soon as I hit size 16 I got a whole new wardrobe! I didn't have to buy it because I had it in the wardrobe /drawers waiting for me to get back into. Some of the clothes are 15 years old! I did however buy sexy bras! And less voluminous knickers! (good for the ego!)
Now I find I don't like baggy as I have the beginings of a nice figure and I don't want to hide it! :)

I have dropped a size in shoes at the moment Hun. I cant wait to have a whole new wardrobe when I reach target. At the moment I am living on hand me downs and charity bought bits that Im not bothered about wearing for a short space of time!!
Its a wonderful feeling isnt it?

I've definitely found that my feet are small since I started losing weight.

I'm actually reluctant to buy clothes at the moment as I'm going to end up spending a fortune. Specially since I'm still in the big sizes so they cost more.

Can't wait till I can buy stuff in primark that fits (sad but true)

Back