clothes..

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Laurenm10, 4 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Laurenm10

Laurenm10 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    how many pounds (roughly) do you lose until you drop a dress size ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    There is an old thread on here somewhere discussing this, it was a while ago but had heaps of replies so might be worth searching for. The long and the short of it was everybody is very different!!

I have lost just over 3 stone and have gone from a 16-18 to a 10-12, and very roughly it's been about a stone to a dress size :)

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I've lost roughly 2 stone - going from 24 getting tight, to just getting 22s to fit (don't think i could wear them in public lol)

I hold all of my weight in my middle (no boobs and comparitively small legs)

5. Daizy

Daizy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    Ww
    I'm just looking forward so much to wearing clothes I like rather than clothes that just"fit" xxx

6. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    Aint that the truth. In the Ballymena branch of New Look you have to walk to the back to get to the fatties dept... I always end up feeling sad because I see a lot of nice clothes I'd love to wear, then you get to the back, and its all frumpy gown tops.. :(

7. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    I started at 15st 7lb, a size 20 (I'm very much hips and boobs!) when I got to my lowest at 12st 4.5lb, I could get into size 14 trousers (very, VERY tightly!!) - I have very strong thighs due to a childhood as a gymnast and trampolinist - and now at 12st 11lb I'm 14 in normal jersey-top t-shirts (not button shirts!) and 16 is coming up just a little big in trousers. However dresses and such I am a 14!

Changes so much from person to person, even when I tell people I was a 20 they are shocked, as I looked more like a 16.

8. Loopy Laura

Loopy Laura Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(28.4%)
    Diet:
    ww pro points
    I started at 17 stone 5.5 a size 18 to 20 and now 12 stone 13 a size 12 to 14 it very much depends on your height and build I think but would agree and say roughly a stone to a dress size :)

9. caroliano

caroliano Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Ive heard before that every ten pound is a dress size, but find that hard to believe :/

10. acid_ang

acid_ang Member

I've lost 19lb and have gone from an 18 to a 16, with a couple of 14 tops thrown in ?

11. acid_ang

acid_ang Member

12. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm 5'2.5" and started at 14 st 2.5 lbs wearing a size 20, reached goal the first time at 8st 11 wearing a size 8 then gone back up to 13 st 2.5 and was squeezing into a size 14 as I was too proud to go and buy a 16, but I was needing a 16 really. Now I weight 8st 2 to 8st 5 depending on the time of the month and wear a size 6/8 depending on the shops and on the models. I think it very much depends on your body build and on how you wear stuff ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.