clothes

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
I have just moved into my second lot of new sized clothes since starting LT, it's a fab feeling but boy it's expensive, lol, today I'm wearing an 'old' pair that I bought in the january sales, they are so big I look like coco the clown! I find the difference in clothes a bigger incentive than the weigh ins I think!!
Not much point in posting this really, just there is no one home to tell!! :D

Hello there.

Congratulations on your weight loss...You sharing that on the forum as really motivated me. Thanks.

Well done Mrs Bee, I know exactly what you mean about the clothes being a great incentive. Just laughing at your Coco the clown expression with your baggy clothes, but I bet for once in your life it feels fab to look like Coco!! Well done on your new size of clothes Coco............lol. My OH actually called me Coco a few weeks ago when I had my old jeans on, made me feel great.

Well done thats great. I cant wait to drop a dress size. theres a dress i have been eyeing up in Jane Norman. (havent been able to shop in there for years!) That is my goal to fit in it.

Well done Mrs Bee, I know exactly what you mean about the clothes being a great incentive. Just laughing at your Coco the clown expression with your baggy clothes, but I bet for once in your life it feels fab to look like Coco!! Well done on your new size of clothes Coco............lol. My OH actually called me Coco a few weeks ago when I had my old jeans on, made me feel great.

Just had to say your photos are amazing!!!
looks like to different people and you look younger now...well done..Inspiring.

Baggy clothes is a massive incentive. Well done you :)

When I started this diet I sorted my wardrobe out. I put all the 18s that fitted me in my wardrobe and all the 16s that were too small, on a rail in the spare room. Only four weeks in and I'm finding the 18s too loose and I'm already starting to wear some of the 16s. If I'm honest I'm not bothered about what I weigh, but being able to wear smaller clothes just gives me such a buzz.

Hi Hun, Its so nice when you change clothes size I had to get some new bits at the weekend, im putting all my old stuff on ebay so I can use the money to replace, otherwise this could end up the most expensive diet ever lol

Just had to say your photos are amazing!!!
looks like to different people and you look younger now...well done..Inspiring.

Thank you so much Debs, lipotrim has definitely changed my life and I am not even at my goal weight yet.

Thats great news!! I'm down from a 20 to 18 after just 2 weeks and 1 stone off! Got lots of 18's down to 16's in my wardrobe so have plenty to wear for now......have you got a sewing machine or a friend who can take in some of your clothes????

hey!!
this place is the place to tell all - no matter how big or small - everyone is friendly about things :D

Well done chick that is great!!!!

I have just put my slimmer jeans on this evening after taking a photo of myself with my 'big' jeans that i cant wear anymore!

It is defo a huge incentive isnt it! :D

Back