C'mom girls please help me . . .

kayla99

:) I'm getting married on 2nd July, to be blunt . . . . . I can't fit my tits in my wedding dress!:eek:
I did celeb slim and lost a stone then fell off the wagon, so now time for the atkins.
BUT, between now and the wedding loads of other things to organise . . . . .
1] Son's revision for GCSE's
2] Surprise trip to Amsterdam [3 days] for hubby to be's b'day]
3] Surprise party for hubby to be for his 50th [5th June]
4] Surprise for daughter who is 10, going to see Leona Lewis
5] Hen night dressed as a cheerleader
. . . . . . and then the wedding

+ I work full time !!!!!!

I don't have time to think! I know it is a lot to ask, please can people advise me what to eat day to day??????????????
Even if you only give me links, I need some help, or I'll need to buy a new wedding dress:mad:!:mad:

THANK U IN ANTICIPATION X X

:) I'm getting married on 2nd July, to be blunt . . . . . I can't fit my tits in my wedding dress!:eek:
I did celeb slim and lost a stone then fell off the wagon, so now time for the atkins.
BUT, between now and the wedding loads of other things to organise . . . . .
1] Son's revision for GCSE's
2] Surprise trip to Amsterdam [3 days] for hubby to be's b'day]
3] Surprise party for hubby to be for his 50th [5th June]
4] Surprise for daughter who is 10, going to see Leona Lewis
5] Hen night dressed as a cheerleader
. . . . . . and then the wedding

+ I work full time !!!!!!

I don't have time to think! I know it is a lot to ask, please can people advise me what to eat day to day??????????????
Even if you only give me links, I need some help, or I'll need to buy a new wedding dress:mad:!:mad:

THANK U IN ANTICIPATION X X

hey sorry cant help u there i know there are books and cook books u can buy,there is a page on here on what they all eat daily ,just go to the forum jump..and hit atkins it should be there good luck....and how long did it take you to loose the stone on cs?i started yesterday but am finding it very tough....

Hi Kayla & welcome

Have a look at the recipe thread & the what are we eating thread you'll find lots of ideas & inspriration there on the foods you can have!

Also read the stickies at the top & they will give you info you need before starting.

Good luck

Agree with the above.

The stickies have all the info you need but you're advised to read the book (I'm not actually following Atkins as such).

WOW, you have such a busy schedule Kayla. Good luck and follow the advice given.

read "so you are thinking of starting atkins" on the stickies, loads of people here to help you along the way, if you get stuck on what to eat just read the thread on "what are we all eating today" (atkins), and you can get some ideas, put what you are eating there and if it's not atkins friendly, am sure jim and the gals will point you to the right direction, I did atkins before and will be returning soon as I start maintaining and I found it very informative, didn't even have to read the book, if I had any queries I would post them here and someone would put me right. Just get yourself in the right mind frame, and all will fit in. Good luck and welcome to minimins. x

And if you really don't feel that you have time to read the threads I would stick to fresh meat, eggs, small amount of cheese (this stalls some people) and leafy greens until after your wedding! Avoid processed meats as well and always check the carb content of things. You won't go far wrong then, but I would advise to put half an hour aside to read the basic principle of Atkins - it can only help in your weight loss x x :)

You're a good teacher Linz :D You OK today hun? x x x

I'm fine but I need to get going, got too much to do again. Why do I always feel like I'm chasing my tail lol :confused:

Hi, the what are we eating thread is great, plenty of ideas in there, when you start to get bored of the same recipes we have the recipe thread for inspiration...

meat, cheese, eggs green veg and salad water water water, NO alcohol and youll see the weight drop off xx

hi there,

I feel for you completely. I think the thing is to take one step at a time and to make sure you always have some atkins snacks to hand. Try to make sure you never find yourself doing so much organising for others that you find yourself stranded with nowhere to go but to the sugar/cake/biscuit or crisp!

You will definately get there though! I run a wedding dress shop and I have seen plenty of girls make that extra push in the last couple of months - it takes surprisingly little. I agree with above, plenty of water and really no alcohol!

Er-hum... also... when trying on your dress make sure to... erm.. re-adjust the bust so that it is filling the dress properly. If the bust is sitting too low, the dress wont do up. Give them a bit of a lift and ta-da, it often works wonders!:p

Boiled eggs, cucumber, the odd tomato, chicken pieces, sugar free jelly with whipped cream, the odd radish are all good snacks to have to hand.

You'll get there no probs!

you can eat other veg BUT check the carb value some are very high, there is a list of veg details on the Atkins website

stephen

hi there,

I feel for you completely. I think the thing is to take one step at a time and to make sure you always have some atkins snacks to hand. Try to make sure you never find yourself doing so much organising for others that you find yourself stranded with nowhere to go but to the sugar/cake/biscuit or crisp!

You will definately get there though! I run a wedding dress shop and I have seen plenty of girls make that extra push in the last couple of months - it takes surprisingly little. I agree with above, plenty of water and really no alcohol!

Er-hum... also... when trying on your dress make sure to... erm.. re-adjust the bust so that it is filling the dress properly. If the bust is sitting too low, the dress wont do up. Give them a bit of a lift and ta-da, it often works wonders!:p

Boiled eggs, cucumber, the odd tomato, chicken pieces, sugar free jelly with whipped cream, the odd radish are all good snacks to have to hand.

You'll get there no probs!
hehehe,

yeh, readjust your boobies, mine would fill a land mine if i put them in the right place :D:eek:

I have big hands. ;)

Back