cnt get into it

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
im back on cd and i just cnt do it. i lost 11 lbs last week then sat i had a fat day cos i always do when ive had a big loss then sunday back on, was doing well till i got asked for a drink,got bladdered then ate an indian meal!today ive not been so bad, had 2 shakes and bit of bread btu still i want food alllllllllll time. my boyf has gone to london and is back a week thurs and i so wanted to lose weight while hes away!

arrrggghhh

i have slipped up so many times and im only on wk 2 please dont give up just dust yourself of and start again its all we can do . i know its hard but stay away from the alcohol as it lower your willpower and gives you the munchies. what hapened is in the past cant be changed but what hapens next is entirely up to you so carry on you can do it xbtw you look fab in your photo remember how good that felt good luk xx

I sooooo know where you're coming from!!:break_diet:

Haven't been able to get back into it totally and had a binge the other day!! Have decided it's time i re-introduced food (1000 and then 1200) and accept that i will still lose weight but more slowly - better that than go off the rails completeley and give up. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel but am gonna get there by pony and trap rather than express train:D.

Maybe it's time for you to do the same - you look fab now and your BMI is 25!!

what size r u fat to fabulous - because u really do look FAB!!

I wish i could have a fat day - i just feel way to guilty lol. how tall are ya, and what size you want to be? You look absolutly great now!!

xx

:DYou look fab!! at the end of my first weigh in last thurs i lost 8lb then went on a bit of a bender, mine too was drink, tough being as i run a club and always having drinks bought me, trying to get back to it today, starving though!!:cry:

Back