cod and haddock recipes...please??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by kt_baybeh, 18 May 2010 Social URL.

1. kt_baybeh

kt_baybeh Gym Addict!!!

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(21.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hiya

i am currently in love with haddock and cod and wondere if you guys had any nice fishy recipes for me??

kate

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. desperatehousewife

desperatehousewife Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimmng world
    Easy and tasty cod!

Hi there, i too love cod. The way that i do mine is with a teeny dusting of plain flour and then i 'fry' with frylight on a really low heat turning it gently (i sometimes use a little olive oil 1tsp = 2 syns (worth it!)) and when cooked season and sprinkle with a huge squidge of fresh lemon, its georgeous simple and sooo quick! Jersey potatos (B 198g) are soo tasty at moment making a perfect meal!! Hope this helps - im making it tommorrow for dinner x

4. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How about a fish pie, chucking in some prawns & peas while you're at it?!! It's nice made with Quark mixed with fish stock and chopped parsley as the sauce, topped with yummy mash!X

5. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    I did my son a cod recipe today.. i did stirfry (you could use spray), and then did fish in the oven in tin foil for 40 mins with some lemon over the top.. then lemon in the stir fry.. he loved it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.