Cod liver oil capsules??

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by moonlightandmusic, 4 April 2010 Social URL.

1. moonlightandmusic

moonlightandmusic Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi ^_^
    I've been trying to find out the syn value for cod liver oil capsules (if any) across this website and the slimming world website itself, and I did find an earlier post, but none could come to a definitive answer :S
    Could anyone shed some light on this? I only take one per day but with exams coming up I feel I should keep taking them! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NewSlimmerMe

NewSlimmerMe Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - Body Optimise
    The only entry I can find the on the bodyoptimise website is:

Non-branded Cod liver oil, 1 level tsp - which is 2 syns on all plans. A capsule couldn't be more than a 1/4 os a tsp so 0.5 syns??

4. moonlightandmusic

moonlightandmusic Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thankyou, that's a little clearer, and well worth the syns I reckon! ^_^ xx

5. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    When I did SW in the 1990s it used to be listed as 1/2 sin(as it was then) for 1 capsule. Evening primrose was the same but it doesn't seem to be listed any more. The old sin tends to be very similar to syns so mI would counbt it as 1/2 syn per capsule.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.