Coffee and coke

sammyzip50

Silver Member
I'm guessing since we can have some skimmed milk.....

I can be human and go to Starbucks and have a tall skinny cappuccino? Or have a night out and have a coke zero or diet coke at the pub just to be sociable?

Thanks!

Sammy

Diet coke is ok .
I do not know the ingredients in skinny cappuccino.
If there isn't any added sugar (or fat) it is ok too.

Last edited:
when on attack dairy is unlimited but in cruise its limited to a litre of which no more than 250ml can be skimmed milk so depends on size and whatever else is in a cappuccino ... I usually just go for a black coffee to be safe. Diet cokes are fine

I have a skinny latte from stacks/costa every Monday as a treat and nothing is added that I am aware and I take it as being my days skimmed milk allowance. I also drink Diet coke on nights out. Hope that helps.

i have become a big fan of diet coke since starting on this diet as i never really liked it but now it is my saving grace lol xx

Hi Sammy, how has your first day been?

Hi Sammy,

First day not too bad went on the scales this morning and stayed the same. Not sure if I should hold off for a few days as I think I'm coming down with a head cold.

Any thoughts? How is things with you?

Sammy

Hmm tricky one:confused:

Could it be withdrawal symptoms? If you're feeling poorly then definitely slacken off a bit, why not eat veg as well and maybe some wholemeal bread until you feel better.

I've lost another 0.6kg today so thats 2.64lb altogether with the 0.04 being very important :D.

You probably haven't lost because your body is holding onto its energy to fight your cold.

I have a sore throat and a headache this morning, I hear tales of Dukan flu on days 3 & 4 so probably just that.

First day back at work today, will almost certainly be harder but am prepared.

Have a good day (even though its probably half over, 7.16am here and I've been in work since 6, better actually do some)

Last edited:
HI Sammy,

I tried send you a private message and said you couldn't receive them! Are you okay to email each other? Also do you use what's app on you mobile? That free and and quick! Anyway haven't followed it completely as I said I am not well but mostly doing Dukan though I had some vegetables with tofu last night. I cant be ill and have the Dukan flu at the same time, I'm looking for more hassle than required!

Having said that my weight is the same but holding lots of water though drinking lots and weight stayed the same too. In fact I haven't each much as lost appetite (extremely unusual).

Let me know how your doing and how you want to communicate otherwise we will be hogging the boards up :)

Hey Sammy, clog the boards up,I love reading your posts!! Oh and did you really post at 3am, really????? Hope you are feeling better soon x

I'm thinking it says Sammy posted at 3am as she is in Asia (Hong Kong if I remember correctly!).

Sammy think you can't send a PM because I don't have 50 posts yet. Happy to give you my email but don't want to put it on the board, will have to post another 23 posts quickly :D.

I felt poorly yesterday and still do today but i think its mostly down to Dukan flu. Really struggled to eat yesterday not helped by dry horrid chicken breast. last day at work today until Monday so opportunity to get some exercise in again and concentrate on some good recipes. Looking forward to PV day on Saturday, am craving red pepper!!!

Hope you feel better soon and don't worry about what you're eating until you're on the mend, if it were me I would probably have used the excuse to grab a sweet pastry so you're doing very well.

HI Sammy & Izzysmum,

Your so welcoming and warm! I'm in Singapore and we are 8 hours of the UK but 7 when your clocks change this weekend.

Still feel a bit rough but not over doing though the snicker bar you bought for the builder sounded nice, Sammy! There is lots of foods here that you can't get from the UK. However this didn't stop the weight creaping up as we have all the Chinese and Indian food over here to get on with!

Sounds like your doing well, Sammy. Are you having headaches?

Anyway Izzysmum what's your story?

Bye for now.....

HI Sammy & Izzysmum,

Your so welcoming and warm! I'm in Singapore and we are 8 hours of the UK but 7 when your clocks change this weekend.

Still feel a bit rough but not over doing though the snicker bar you bought for the builder sounded nice, Sammy! There is lots of foods here that you can't get from the UK. However this didn't stop the weight creaping up as we have all the Chinese and Indian food over here to get on with!

Sounds like your doing well, Sammy. Are you having headaches?

Anyway Izzysmum what's your story?

Bye for now.....

LOL he got a Starbar today, one of my favourites (yesterday was a Twix, also one of my favourites :D:(:confused:).

I still feel rubbish but no headache today, am hoping to wake up full of beans tomorrow and another fabulous weight loss. Glad you're feeling a little better. Have you weighed at all? I would imagine because you've been poorly your body will be clinging to everything it can to make you better but you never know!

Off tomorrow so back to the gym, builders last day tomorrow so once he has gone can spend the weekend getting house back to normal. That doesn't sound like much fun does it :rolleyes:.

Just had the news that my parents are coming to visit which is good news and also means I need to book a week off work. Even better!

Hi Sammy,

All sounds good espeically a run through of the popular chocolate bars in the UK! I thought I was getting better but in fact I feel worse today and plan to leave work early. I think it is all coming out now... I have weighed but feel heavy but also feel smaller if that makes sense?

Speak soon.

It does make sense babe, I fee l worse as well, what a pair hey :cry:. Don't think it was food related at all, today have really bad sinuses, went ot the supermarket and bent down to pick something off the bottom shelf and nearly passed out from the pain. Have taken a couple of tablets which would normally chase it off but still suffering.

Tried gallettes this morning, really not keen at all. Also made oatbran biscuits though which were much better, especially with a cup of tea Crunchy Oatbran Cookies.

Two 5% fat burgers with an egg on top for lunch, quite nice.

Hi Sammy!

Not me, you!? Saw your profile, I'm the same.

People probably think something weird is going on with Sammy and Sammy, me and you etc! ;)

Sammy

Ahh what a dumbo I am! Its because your post started off at the second page which i went straight to!

Last day for you today on attack!

Just updated again, lost another 0.7kg yesterday but looks like I calculated wrong as well so now well under 90kg (had only just reached that height which is what made me sit up and take action :D)and under 14 stone.

My next mini target is 13stone 4 which is where I had got to last February when my life fell apart.

Sorry you haven't lost, do your scales work properly? You've been pretty poorly though which will be the reason for it. How are you feeling today?

I'm beginning to think maybe I miscalculated my starting weight, I can't have lost 10lb in five days.....

Back