Coffee/Tea ... and breath query ?

teddybearyoyo

Hi Guys,

I hope I'm posting in the correct forum here? (This is my first time EVER to diet and I am absolutely useless in understanding this!!)
I am due to begin Lipotrim tomorrow!! I have my milkshakes and my shaker-mixer and that is all I have!
The gentleman in the pharmacy wasnt very helpful with diet advice barr giving me my sachets and mixer and so I have a few wee questions...

I heard we can drink tea and coffee... how much can we drink a day? And does it have to be a specific make/brand??

I've been told chewing gum is a no-no!! Can anyone offer any advice on what to do in this situation? I'm a nurse and constantly up close and personal with my patients and terrible as this sounds, Im mortified at the thought of having bad breath around them!!!!

I don't really know what to expect with this diet but I am so excited/positive about doing it! I've always been 10 stone/10 half stone my whole life but I broke up with my boyfriend of 6 years, 18 months ago and have steadily put on 4 stone (eeekkk) ANY ADVICE anyone can offer I will really appreciate :) xxx:D

Welcome!

You may have unlimited black tea or coffee with sweeteners but sadly no chewing gum at all. You can get breath freshening strips from the chemist or carry a mouthwash with you if needed.

:)

Didnt even THINK about the mouthwash, brilliant idea!!!!!!!!!
OMG brilliant we can have sweeteners? Is there a specific brand I should buy (I've never bought sweeteners before?) The coffee will be my new substitute for my redbull fix at work :) xxx

Brilliant! I'll bring the mouthwash in with me to work tomorrow, and purchase the breath strips after work !!
(Is there a specific brand you would recommend for breath strips??) Thanks xxx

I also pop a couple of sweeteners in with my shakes... Gives them a nicer flavour. I melt the sweeteners with a drop of hot water, then top up my beaker with cold water and add the shake.

Also another trick... For an alternative flavour I add a tea-spoon of coffee with my sweeteners and hot water then top up my beaker with cold water and add one of the vanilla shakes for a 'latte' tasting shake.

Any coffee or breath strips will do as with mouthwash I believe.

Oh Jeez Pat brilliant idea!!!! I'll try that aswell!
I'd say my first few days of shakes will be horrific as I'll have to get used to shaking them to the right texture and all ! haha
I will let you know my thoughts tomorrow after my early shift :D xxx

Thank you :)!! hahaha God my poor flatmate, I'll be a nightmare to live with !
Just ordered some of them breath strips on amazon so ill be minty fresh! woop xxx

First day NEARLY done but OMG I am absolutely starving right now !!!!!!!!!!
I'd gone through nearly the whole day being OK, slept after work from 4 til 6 and I have woken up so moody and tired and STARVED! Just poured myself a black tea with a sweetener tablet it and planning on having my last shake at 8 !
Am I doing this the right way ? (SO MOODY) xxx

I'm so used to having my dinner so late I think that's why I'm probably longing out my last shake hahaha Im so silly !!!!

Im just about to go make my last shake now but just posted in the Lipo forum about adding coffee to vanilla or peppermint tea to the chocolate.
Are you an expert on these? Do they need to be hot or cold?? (Im useless) xxx

I made it with ice cubes, cold water, a spoonful of coffee, a sweetener and vanilla shake. IT WAS ACTUALLY AMAZING! mmmmmmmmm xxx

Hi all, in missing my coffee kick...I've never tried adding coffee, how do you do it? I make my shakes with nice cold water in a shaker, do you just add a spoonful and it devolves well? I can't stand lumps! I will hurl if I encounter one! Thanks xxx

Hi ya !!!

Yeah I literally add the vanilla mix, then 1 spoonful of coffee, really cold water, 1 canderell tablet, stir it with a spoon. Then add a handful of ice, stick the cap on my shaker. Shake til I think its perfecto and then drink! Honestly I really love it, I'm so excited already to have it in the morning before work hahaha xxx

Back