Coffee/Tea ... and breath query ?

Ooh I'm gonna try it! I did 5& a half months on LT last year using only chocolate & chicken sachets. Finding it harder this time around so looking to try new things. I've just tried tea for the first time in my whole 27 years of living!x

I had chocolate and a peppermint tea mixed in aswell earlier, twas like a mint chocolate chip mmmm!!
Whats the chicken like? The pharmacist gave me one to try for free but I'm worried about how to actually MAKE it ? How do you make it? xxx

I had chocolate and a peppermint tea mixed in aswell earlier, twas like a mint chocolate chip mmmm!!
Whats the chicken like? The pharmacist gave me one to try for free but I'm worried about how to actually MAKE it ? How do you make it? xxx

I LOVE the chicken. In fact it's all ice had today. I boil the kettle, fill a Pyrex measuring jug up to 300ml, pour in the sachet, stir a little with a fork, then use an electric hand whisk for a couple I mins. I like it really hot so I then pour it into a dish & blast it in the microwave for a min. Not many people like it and I hated it and tipped it away the first time I tried it. Just shows how your taste buds change! I must try all these different ways if making the shakes!x

I make the chicken soup in a different way. Measured out the water - cold. Put in pot. Temp at 3. Tip in small amounts whilst stirring with a fork like a mad thing - I hate the powdery lumps. Do this until all pack in. Then add quite a lot of pepper. Pour into very attractive cup and sip during fav show ...nice

I'm going to try the chicken 2night after work I think :D xxx

this sounds great ,im going to try it in the morning,funny how little things make you so happy:thankyou:
Hi ya !!!

Yeah I literally add the vanilla mix, then 1 spoonful of coffee, really cold water, 1 canderell tablet, stir it with a spoon. Then add a handful of ice, stick the cap on my shaker. Shake til I think its perfecto and then drink! Honestly I really love it, I'm so excited already to have it in the morning before work hahaha xxx

this sounds great ,im going to try it in the morning,funny how little things make you so happy:thankyou:

hahaha I know, Im so easily pleased!!
Also had chicken soup for my dinner yesterday and really enjoyed it so def getting some ordered for my weigh-in on Thursday :D xxx

Back