• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Coffee

zpacey

I drink alot of coffee, I've always drank it black no sugar. Before the diet, I was probably drinking about 8 mugs, now on the diet, am drinking more than that a day. Am just wondering whether it stalls weight loss? I've been comparing my losses with other people and mine seem to be a wee bit on the lower side. I don't know how to get off the coffee, am addicted to it I think, I even have a cup before going to bed sometimes. If I've been away from home for more than 4 hours and can't get anywhere to buy a cuppa, I get serious head aches and as soon as I have one the headaches go away. How can I stop drinking too much and is this the reason am not having bigger losses?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I doubt it will have much effect on your losses , as long as you are drinking some water too ?? However that much caffeine isnt good for your general health , it can give you headaches and even palpatations and isnt great for your heart either .
If I were you I would try and cut donw , maybe start swapping one coffee a day for caffeine free , then 2 , until you have weaned yourself off it .
caffeine is a drug and I would say you are having too much !

zpacey

Thanks determinator, very helpful. x

and I would also say that your losses may seem lower than a lot of other people as you dont have as much to loose as some . The heavier you are the faster ytou loose to start with , then losses slow down the closer you get to a healthy weight :)

zpacey

true, am near my goal, just trying to get the stuborn stone off, am sure it'll fall off eventually, won't give up until I've done it. thanks again hun.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 2
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 0
Introductions 1
Slimming World 1
Ask MiniMins 0