Coffee

Wobbly71

Silver Member
jst had a thought.

i am on day 4 and have been drinking coffee, am i allowed normal or should it be de-caf!!!!!!

Thanx x x x

Hiya hun

Well done for getting to day 4, i have been drink ordinary coffee since day one and i have had no probs x

I have another 4 stone ish to go and hope to have that off by june, the only tips i can give is stick to it 100% and drink plenty of water xx

Gosh!! You've done unbelievably well!!!:D I see you had a restart? How did you stay so focused and get back on track? I did 10 weeks, lost 3.5stone, never wavering and then went on holiday. Couldn't really get back into it again (felt ill and faint:confused:)and faffed about. Haven't really gained a lot of weight (well about half stone) and am currently doing WW which i am enjoying. Need to get the final stone off but would love to get back to CD but really doubt i could do it again:(

I really admire you:)

Thanks hun,

I knew i had to get back on it, I suffered a m/c and knew then if i didnt get back on track i never would, but i felt so good with loosing the weight first time round and that gave me the insentive to keep going.

Yes, coffee is allowed. In fact, it's recommended that you don't stop it immediately. Last thing you want when you are starting the diet, is to have to tackle the caffeine withdrawal. Eek.

Besides, coffee is good for you. Full on antioxidants and all that :)

Fab losses Oisin :clap:

Back