coke zero jelly ????

I never thought about perfectly clear. I do have 1 coke zero a day and it is my life savour. However, I know that when I get nearer to target, I might not be able to drink it anymore. So how many people drink perfectly clear? I'm scared to try it but really want to!

I drank perfectly clear strawb and zero coke all the way through my weight lose. 1 can or glass a day but did on rare occasions have more family parties or really bad days as I found they filled me up .as you can see from my ticker if it did slow my weight lose down not by much.Having looked on the ingredience list cant see what would take you out of ketosis ,but try one at bed time that way if it makes you hungry sleep it off and dont have any more .
PS I found sticks of celery very handy to have around mainly around totm but be very careful dont get into the cheating habit it will send you down the slippery slope .
Also psylium husks mixed into a warm shake to make a porridge is more filling and allowed xxxx good luck on your journeys

Back