Coke zero/Pepsi Max

I'm not a cdc but I wold really advise against drinking either of them-especially coke zero. In my second week of cambridge(1st time round) I read that you could have it because it didn't contain citric acid but consequently it knocked me out of ketosis and I didn't loose any weight that week and nearly packed it in!! Its not worth straying from water, tea and coffee in my opinion.

xx

My husband drank coke zero over the weekend and he was fine -
We went away for the weekend - he had ceaser salad, breakfast of bacon and eggs - a bite out of a pastry, a macdonalds plain burger and lost 5lb this week - i had nothin atall and lost 4lb wheres the justice in that lol!!

CD say no but lots of peope do have it with no ill effects. I have Coke Zero or the Tesco own one.

I had coke zero this weekend weigh in today so ill let u know

There will be plenty who drink Coke Zero who will say that they are fine with it.

As a former Diet Coke addict :eek: I have often looked at these replies and thought, maybe one glass, go on,you'll be fine.

But.........it only takes a few seconds for me to come to my senses & realise that i feel a million times better without Diet Coke. I went cold turkey from close on 2lts a day when i started CD. One of the huge benefits for me is how much easier i fall asleep and the quality of that sleep. My teeth feel stronger and i can only imagine the benefits its giving my stomach :) Not only has CD given me great weight loss it has given me the reason to put the stops on another particularly unhealthy habit.

So, just personally i'd say try to go without just for a week or two. I bet after that you rarely even think about wanting any :)

hmmmm obviously its up to you to do what you want but I really would advise against it, think how angry you would be with yourself if you didn't have a good loss or even sts just for the sake of a bit of coke zero!

xx

I didn't have any intention of drinking it to be honest, have seen what it does to people teeth. I was just curious because I read somewhere that it was allowed

Back