coke zero

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
I am on da 6 and from going from almost 2 or maybe 3 500ml bottles of full fat coke a day, was finding it difficult to give that up as well as food, managed day 1 to 3 but, i have sooo much work and really stressed so i decided to have some coke zero i have maximum 500ml a day, i no some cdc's say its ok to have this, but does it actually effect weight loss, i find that if i have a small glass it really fills me and gives me a bit more of a boost, its my first weigh in tomorrow and am worried cos its totm and now am worried that i wont loose as much cos of cz

anyone noticed a difference in their losses wen having coke zero
thanks for ya help

xxx

no has'nt effected my ketosis or weight loss i drink it all the time

*caffine addict me*

Ive been having a glass a day and it hasnt kicked me out of ketosis, as for the weight loss ill let you know Saturday.

Hi, i drink a can a day it just helps me at lunch for some reason ?? i have lost 32lbs in 4 weeks so i dont think its effected my weight lose to be honest i found the ready made drinks alot harder they kept making me hungry!! Good luck with your weight in x

thanks everyone, that gives me one less thing to stress about lol, i no everyone is different but i shall keep ya posted on my loss tomorrow

xxx

Back