coke zero

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stacey, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

I am on da 6 and from going from almost 2 or maybe 3 500ml bottles of full fat coke a day, was finding it difficult to give that up as well as food, managed day 1 to 3 but, i have sooo much work and really stressed so i decided to have some coke zero i have maximum 500ml a day, i no some cdc's say its ok to have this, but does it actually effect weight loss, i find that if i have a small glass it really fills me and gives me a bit more of a boost, its my first weigh in tomorrow and am worried cos its totm and now am worried that i wont loose as much cos of cz

anyone noticed a difference in their losses wen having coke zero
    thanks for ya help

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. redann

redann Full Member

no has'nt effected my ketosis or weight loss i drink it all the time

*caffine addict me*

4. whirlwind

whirlwind Full Member

Ive been having a glass a day and it hasnt kicked me out of ketosis, as for the weight loss ill let you know Saturday.

5. ohhhIcantwaitforthesize14

ohhhIcantwaitforthesize14 Full Member

Hi, i drink a can a day it just helps me at lunch for some reason ?? i have lost 32lbs in 4 weeks so i dont think its effected my weight lose to be honest i found the ready made drinks alot harder they kept making me hungry!! Good luck with your weight in x

6. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

thanks everyone, that gives me one less thing to stress about lol, i no everyone is different but i shall keep ya posted on my loss tomorrow

xxx

7. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

It doesn't seem to affect me, and I have 1 500ml bottle a day just to help me through these early stages - however to be on the safe side I'm going to cut that out once I'm well into it, and not finidng it so hard, just in case really.

K xx

8. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    I usually have a can or bottle after my weigh in as a bit of a treat, I find that it makes me hungry though...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.