• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

coke zero

i love minimins me :)
I am on da 6 and from going from almost 2 or maybe 3 500ml bottles of full fat coke a day, was finding it difficult to give that up as well as food, managed day 1 to 3 but, i have sooo much work and really stressed so i decided to have some coke zero i have maximum 500ml a day, i no some cdc's say its ok to have this, but does it actually effect weight loss, i find that if i have a small glass it really fills me and gives me a bit more of a boost, its my first weigh in tomorrow and am worried cos its totm and now am worried that i wont loose as much cos of cz

anyone noticed a difference in their losses wen having coke zero
thanks for ya help

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Ive been having a glass a day and it hasnt kicked me out of ketosis, as for the weight loss ill let you know Saturday.
Hi, i drink a can a day it just helps me at lunch for some reason ?? i have lost 32lbs in 4 weeks so i dont think its effected my weight lose to be honest i found the ready made drinks alot harder they kept making me hungry!! Good luck with your weight in x

i love minimins me :)
thanks everyone, that gives me one less thing to stress about lol, i no everyone is different but i shall keep ya posted on my loss tomorrow

It doesn't seem to affect me, and I have 1 500ml bottle a day just to help me through these early stages - however to be on the safe side I'm going to cut that out once I'm well into it, and not finidng it so hard, just in case really.

K xx