Coke zero???

swhite

Sorry if this has already been talked out
Can I have coke zero?
Not like 2 litres of it but a 500ml bottle?

Sophie
X

yes you can! i usually have a small glass of it every night around the same size as a can would be or a bit less. it's a lovely break. you can't have any diet drink that contains citric acid but coke zero has phosphoric acid which is fine.

Omg so going out and getting some xxxx

This is great news :)

Can't wait to tomorrow to get a bottle of coke zero now! Xx

It's not in the booklet & I don't have any. Not because it might knock you out of ketosis but because various people have said how hungry it makes you. And I don't drink fizzy drinks in 'real life' so I don't want to make it a habit.

AnnieAnnie said:
It's not in the booklet & I don't have any. Not because it might knock you out of ketosis but because various people have said how hungry it makes you. And I don't drink fizzy drinks in 'real life' so I don't want to make it a habit.

... hungry and gassy I bet :)

I had my first can of coke zero during my 810 week i thought after 12 weeks of only water i cud do with a different taste it was heaven and then ended up having about 5 cans that week and about 3 cans the week after my loss was still good BUT it defo made me feel loads more hungry so i personally am going to rather avoid it cos i found the hunger just to much but other people dont feel hungry again everyone is different but i say if having a glass of coke zero helps ja get along then have it just dont let it become a habbit ,i cant see it having a bad effect on weight loss i mean i lost 10lbs over the 2 weeks where i drank it but like i said i have decided to rather not have it the diet is hard enough for me without added feelings of hunger =D

I have two a day and still good loses :)

No wonder I'm soooo hungry! I only get like that after having a coke or dr pepper zero. I thought it was just my greedy tendencies but now I know! Il still have the odd can but not every day from now on. Glad u all posted up on here!

Back