Coke Zero

Some say Coke Zero is OK as a treat as it has malic acid and not citric so it won't knock you out of ketosis. I personally have one or 2 cans a week as a treat. But I don't think you should count it toward your water intake.

It helped me a great deal at the start. I also did some ice lolly with the water flavour and it helped too.

I hate drinking but found a way around it: I use a soda machine so I get fizzy water and then add some CD flavour. Delicious :)

Apologies if this has been asked before but are we allowed coke zero ? I'm on SS.

I'm hating the water even with the orange flavour

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I just asked the same question,... how funny! I think one can or two won't harm us?! I thought to have one tonight and one on a saturday? but still drink my 3 litres of water.good luck!

Some say Coke Zero is OK as a treat as it has malic acid and not citric so it won't knock you out of ketosis. I personally have one or 2 cans a week as a treat. But I don't think you should count it toward your water intake.

It helped me a great deal at the start. I also did some ice lolly with the water flavour and it helped too.

I hate drinking but found a way around it: I use a soda machine so I get fizzy water and then add some CD flavour. Delicious :)
Thanks for the information, hat is CD flavour my CDC never mentioned these?

I'm a diet coke junkie and sometimes find it hard to drink water all the time although i do like water.
Just remember this is a really hard diet (i'm on day 2 returning after numerous starts last couple of years) and you'll have to be really strong of mind not to let any of your 'old life' pull you back. I used to drink 3 or 4 diet coke a day but have decided to refrain as long as possible so that other things dont start making a 'one wont hurt' return and scupper my diet.
Good luck on your journer.
M x

Back