Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Coke Zero

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by PositiveBetty, 3 October 2008 Social URL.

1. PositiveBetty

PositiveBetty Full Member

Ok...I know Coke Zero isn't strictly allowed but does anyone drink it and get away with it...i.e doesn't affect them having good losses? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey PB! Nice to see you again!

But can't answer your question as I have never tasted it, nor drank it on program.

Try and avoid it if you can - all those diet drinks do is make you gain weight - they really are rubbish - so try and resist.

It's not on the plan. As you know. And if its not on the plan, don't have it. That's my advise. :);)

How've you been anyway? :)

xx

4. PositiveBetty

PositiveBetty Full Member

hello...wow you're looking great! I'm ok...currently doing a 4 weeks refresher as I have gained about 10lbs. Want to get that off but then I am joining WW. What are you doing currently? You look really slim you can't still be on LL surely? :)

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thank you Betty. I just started Route to Management this week. :) Made it 271 days of pure abstainance! It's quite something to be re-entering the world of food!!

Good on ya for jumping right back and addressing your (small) gain. :) That will come off in no time! Probably in the first week or two! Gotta love that!

Are you going to follow WW as a way to maintain? I have heard people do that - go from here to there?

Well, its really nice to see you. As you can see - not many of us left. :(

But lots of new wonderful people to play with. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.