Cold bbbrrrrrr

Treats

Silver Member
Do any of you notice the more you loose the colder you are.... I know I am poorly at the moment.

But I have noticed that the past few weeks I am just unable to get nice and warm.... so many layers on it doesn't feel like I have lost anything :8855::8855: :cool:

I would probably notice.. however we have a new addition to the family .. a westie called alfie who thinks he is a hot water bottle and that you need him to sit on you all the time to keep you warm!!!!

:chores016:

I feel cold a lot now, know what you mean about not being able to get warm properly. Have to get my hubby to cuddle me more, LOL. xxx Loobylou

Good idea loo

But my hubby is spending most of his time outside building our decking and pool....and is only 5 out there so too cold brrrr :eek:

Will post pick when it is done.... not a big pool but hopefully enough for me to swim around it.

Oh it is big enough for that ... I was in it all summer but now will be heated with decking around... just brought two new costumes but hope he hurrys up or I will be falling out of them haha

The new Alfie

and the old Archie squeezing himself in Alfies bed

Attachments

• Photo0211.jpg
    Photo0211.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Rotation of Photo0248.jpg
    Rotation of Photo0248.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 55
Just got told off by my hubby...

The principle rule about staying warm is calories... I need to have more calories as my body doesn't have enough to burn and use for fuel to heat... and drinking....

Geesh... does that mean I am loosing weight :8855:

I am feeling really positive today....

Ok I weighed myself and I have sts as my wi on Monday but I am not bothered as I know my body shape is changing.

I have my purple velvet jeans on today.. sounds nasty but they are nice haha... and they are feeling loose so I am feeling great!!!

happy your feeling positive today thats good,maybe if your scales have stayed the same why not try mesuring yourself so you can really see your bodys changing shape,i know a lot of folk on here do that.x

Yeah I do that every now and again.. but I am letting my clothes be the judge and they are getting bigger and that means I must be getting smaller haha.

I have noticed the cold more to the point of having an extra duvet on our bed at night!!! Its heated as its a waterbed, but the room is freezing cold!!! Lol

I never like the heating on in our room but I have had it one for weeks now even during the day and still feel cold.... I wake up and what isn't under the duvet is freezing!!

very cold in my house at moment...........the central heatin is dead...its blown air heater and i've got a new boiler on order, but they can't do it till middle of december.........i put....more clothes on to go bed than i do to go out..........lol downside is i've used over 80 quids worth of elecy in the last two weeks tryin to keep warm with plug in elecy heaters...........think i will go live in me motorhome on the drive.......cos its warmer in that...lol

got gas fire on.............and can't get the room warmer than about 60...... friggin house is freezin, got me thermals on and me long johns.....got gasman comin on tuesday to sort out the new boiler....havin radiators and hot water on tap..cant wait....like livin in the dark ages at moment.........not a happy girl at moment!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................................................and ive put 2lb on this week.................bummer

Awww Janie.. try not to beat yourself up... just put this down to a not so good week...

I find when I am cold I am less active as all I want to do is curl up in a little ball and get warm.

But I am still hoping that all is sorted for you real soon and you are back on track and warm!

Back