Cold feet in ketosis? Maybe the answer!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by wannabeminime, 21 January 2007 Social URL.

1. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hardly sexy though honey!! ;)

4. cazmaz_irl

cazmaz_irl Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    ROFL:D :D

I do suffer from cold feet in ketosis, luckily only cold feet...strangely the rest of me seems warmer these days..

really nice of ya to post the site, they look like Mrs Santa slippers,,, I'll stick with me socks and blanket whilst lounging on the sofa...

but honestly really nice of ya to post, are you gonna treat yourself to a pair?

5. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    MMMMM nice ! think I will stick to my winnie the pooh fluffy slippers......thanx anyway x

7. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    who cares about sexy? being freezing hardly gets you in the mood either lol!

Actually I think my other half would be quite happy to overlook the slippers if it were necessary.... ahem lmao

Actually I bought similar ones for my Mum a while back and she says they are great!

Mags
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.