Cold!!

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
I just can't get warm at the moment.. I know ketosis will be playing a part in it but its also making it a struggle to get my water down me. I normally have about 4 litres a day but I'm just hitting the 3 litres by forcing it down... does anyone else struggle when its cold?

Yes Linz, I'm the same, I don't drink as much water in the winter.

Yep I find it a real effort right now to get the water down. You could manage on 2 litres plus permitted drinks, you know! 4 litres daily sounds like punishment to me.

Someone said, just warm the water. Might help? Or have peppermint tea?

Im struggling last couple of days with it too. dont even think ive had my 2 litres :(

I just can't get warm at the moment.. I know ketosis will be playing a part in it...

Does ketosis make you cold? Would explain why i've been getting home and putting my wooly socks on and fluffy dressing gown around me. Pre-Atkins i was never usually cold - the opposite in fact.

Can't imagine drinking more than 2L of water - as you say its more difficult even to get that down when the weather is so cold.

I'm not sure ketosis would make you cold, but if you have lost any weight that would have some effect.

and chilli's are good for the circulation, I eat loads of chilli's and garlic. I never get any of the colds and flu stuff that goes around either.

Back