Cold!!!

just ran a hot lush bubble bath and my youngest son jumped in it! The little sod!

Woofy x

:D too slow!!!

My fella gets annoyed that I always put his heating on... I say he should take more clothes off if he's hot... ;)

OMG Maybe its "THE CHANGE" LOL

Old woofy x

Oi cheeky!! Better bloomin' not be.. plan on hitting 40 first before that happens! :D

Just been told I can get in with him as long as I have the tap end!!

Bless him!

Woofy x

:eek:

Not the tap end??! Decline Woofy, decline!!! :D

No, cant be "The Change" as u get hot and bothered. Just been informed......

Ooo something to look 4ward to lol

Woofy X

Hmmm.... I don't know if that really makes up for being at the tap end??

ya should have left him for half hr......got in,,,,then turn on the hot tap, i love it when you can feel the warmth going from the bottom of the bath to the top lol

Nothing wrong with a willy ;) always a man's best friend, even if it does get you into trouble. LOL

I'm never cold either, and if I took more clothes of at home I'd be wandering around naked and *SHE* wouldn't like that either. ;)

This is really weird Woofy cos I haven't been able to get warm for the last 3 days either. I did think I was coming down with something but I feel fine :confused: Sat watching a DVD last night with dressing gown and fleecy blanket - most unlike me, I'm normally warm all the time! xx

Ive been really cold too but it the weather has really changed last couple of days :)
LOL at Jim and Willies ;)

:flirt2: :flirt2: :p

I wasn't this cold when the weather really was cold though - it's weird :confused:

I was in shorts and T shirt lst night, Colleen was wearing a full tracky and a cardie, couldn't believe it, I was sweltering.

Back